Tech 2012 Jerseys

Copy these unis and call it day Russell

pg2_army_uniforms1_600.jpg

Yes, I know wrong shade of gold

It's because they are black duh

*no homo*

Edit: Why did that even catch your attention? Hmm...

hopefully i am just seeing the cup and the cups are placed too low. :)

it caught my attention because everyone enjoys a nice ding dong.

Russell is that old guy at who still thinks is hip and can still pick up chicks at the bar. Stick to the traditional, while integrating the new fabric technology and leave the design, innovation, and style to Nike, UA and Adidas

But i think i found a uni that look worst than ours and giving Maryland a run for there money

Iowa-Throwback-Uniform.jpg

The design of the top is bad, but I like the pants. I think that the gold in these unis is a lot closer to our "old gold" than our uniforms have been in a long time. White jerseys with pants that color gold or jerseys with that gold and white pants would look sharp if you ask me. I don't really care whether we have stripes or not, but I would definitely like to see a darker gold.

The design of the top is bad, but I like the pants. I think that the gold in these unis is a lot closer to our "old gold" than our uniforms have been in a long time. White jerseys with pants that color gold or jerseys with that gold and white pants would look sharp if you ask me. I don't really care whether we have stripes or not, but I would definitely like to see a darker gold.

I prefer that color gold as well. Can't stand the pansy gold they wear now. It's a bolder gold color, not some washed out pastel wimpy color gold.

You'll never get a gold hat to match the color, which is why you have to go with white hats.

Last edited:

Hate that color gold. Looks brown or khaki. The gold in those army uniforms posted by ibeeballin is perfect.

i am fairly certain the iowa and michigan uniforms were replicas of uni's from like 50-60 years ago.

My God. We really have some truly bad jerseys. What ever happened to just plain old stripes? Or just solid colors?
You got it ! Why take a uniform that was far above its time in Dodd era and change it to a Cincy Bengal usi and then.......when you were voted best Uni in ACC under Ross.........you throw it to the winds again.Then some say well kids want this and that.........wonder if Bama ,LSU,Ga,Auburn,Ole Miss,Fla,Tx,ND,etc tell the recurit they will dish up their own uni if they come to the above mentioned schools.And then young ones ask us old farts why we stay home.

they are def. worse than the traditional jersey however it's not as bad as it could be or as people make it seem.
Not so sure about that myl friend ! Five unis in five years and we still have no idea of what color gold is aint good.

I just want the numbers on the ones they sell to be sewn on and not that cheap rubbery crap that peels into nothing after two washes.

Back