Tech 24 - georgia 20

2009 was the biggest loss of CPJ career. Last year would have been a monster one as well if we hadn't underperformed all season already.

2009 hurt because we were the better team. 2013 hurt because we had a chance to beat them at home against a crippled mutt team and lost.

öööö them. öööö everything about them. I hate that ööööing öööö ass fan base and there bitch ass mascot. öööö Kirby Smart and Brian Van Gorter can suck a bulldog dick. I hope CPJ and TR put a beating on those dogs like Mike Vick at a dog fight..... Oh, and öööö Michigan too! I hope Urban breaks his foot off in Harbaugh's khaki wearing ass..... One more thing. To Hell With Georgia!

Too many unknowns for me this game. If we run an aggressive, simplified defense then we are in position to get an INT or two against them on their errant deep balls. I think we have what it takes to get a couple sacks against their OL as well. What concerns me is our offense vs. their defense. I don't know how Smart has typically performed against triple option teams outside of a 45-21 win over Georgia Southern a few years back, but he beat Auburn this year without scoring a touchdown. Impressive to say the least. As they say, "offense fill stadiums, but defense wins championships." I would rate our offense higher, but would rate Georgia's defense higher. Ultimately, who has the better defense to offense differential?
I don't think we will like this differential. It's all about the turnovers---especially the ones where we score and 5 minutes later a ugag DB strips the ball and returns it 101 yards or we run up the middle and 5 minutes later a ugag DL comes out of the pile with the ball and scores.

Paging Beernutts.......go ahead and tell us the score so we can prepare to handle the outcome, either way!

So do we get a redaction on that earlier article if we beat UGA and end up 8-4 with a road win at Lane a stadium???

Interesting:
Andrea Adelson
i
24-23
Matt Fortuna
i
24-21
David Hale
i
20-17
Jared Shanker
i
16-14

http://www.espn.com/blog/acc/post/_/id/96820/acc-week-13-picks-time-to-sweep-up

Yeah, but UGA's defense is nearly Clemson good, at least personnel wise, and that kicker with the coke bottles strapped to his face who looked like a flaming bag of öööö at the beginning of the season has actually turned out to be pretty damn good. I don't think we're looking at a game where we can let them get more than 20 points and have a good shot to win.

their kicker, players, fans and coaches are all flaming bags of öööö. Especially that ööööing mascot.

Louisville blew the sweep, but it's kind of hard for me to cheer for Louisville anyway.

Back