Tech 30, Dwags 24 -- One Stop Shop for Photos and GIFs

113014_uga_print_HS27.JPG

Offensive coordinator Mike Bobo might agree. While he didn’t meet with media after the game, he walked out of the press box where he calls plays from the coaches’ box. He caught a glimpse of a television showing the replay of the final play of the game. Bobo froze to watch it transpire again. He then offered an unsatisfied reaction.
“Hand the ball off,” he said, adding some colorful language, suggesting Mason should’ve utilized the play’s run option.
http://www.macon.com/2014/11/29/345...on-turns-on-one.html?sp=/99/160/166/823/&rh=1

^ that article is delicious. I want to find Mason when he starts his career selling used cars and remind him of the interception.

“The only thing you’re going to remember for the rest of your life is that you threw a pick and lost to Tech,” Mason said, “so everything else is meaningless.”

yep

Good to see them getting a small taste of the suffering that GT seniors have endured in many a bullshit ending to cofh. thwg

“The only thing you’re going to remember for the rest of your life is that you threw a pick and lost to Tech,” Mason said, “so everything else is meaningless.”

yep

Honestly, I feel bad for the kid. Messing up on such a big stage will stay with him for a long time. Haha, of course I don't feel anything for him.

Honestly, I feel bad for the kid. Messing up on such a big stage will stay with him for a long time. Haha, of course I don't feel anything for him.

He made his choice. His heart was torn after the interception. Torn like an ACL.

He's 2-2 in Athens ...as he wryly stated in post game

I heard a stat on the radio that Richt has only lost 2 non-conference games in Sanford Stadium during his entire UGA tenure. Tech in 2008 and Tech today.

yep

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

I read your post before reading the article and assumed that this was something you made up as a joke.

I heard a stat on the radio that Richt has only lost 2 non-conference games in Sanford Stadium during his entire UGA tenure. Tech in 2008 and Tech today.

Well they typically aren't playing very good teams OOC outside of us. Of course, they lost to Boise a few years back, but it was in the Dome.

Great scoreboard shot One-Eyed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back