Tech 30, Dwags 24 -- One Stop Shop for Photos and GIFs

I think a final scoreboard pic with Gurley's signature would be nice to have.

My contribution.. thanks to OneEyedRooster for his photo.

2014bc.gif

Holy öööö is that a dig at u know who?!?!!!?! If so, that's ööööing awful and classless. Get better soon Gurley.

[COLOR="White" hahahahaha just kidding lmao that's ööööing awesome!!! Love it, öööö the gaggers and öööö that cesspool they call a stadium and a city. The mutts are already so mutthurt about the stomping on the G and the hedges wait till they see this pic lmao [/COLOR]

I got to hand it to Governor Deal. There have been past Governors that would not present the trophy in person because of their loyalty to UGA. To come into our locker room and say that was great.

Holy öööö is that a dig at u know who?!?!!!?! If so, that's ööööing awful and classless. Get better soon Gurley.

[COLOR="White" hahahahaha just kidding lmao that's ööööing awesome!!! Love it, öööö the gaggers and öööö that cesspool they call a stadium and a city. The mutts are already so mutthurt about the stomping on the G and the hedges wait till they see this pic lmao [/COLOR]
Fail. But yes, awesome.

I got to hand it to Governor Deal. There have been past Governors that would not present the trophy in person because of their loyalty to UGA. To come into our locker room and say that was great.
Did anyone watch the vid? It was pretty awesome. Somebody said "he's a Georgia grad." Everybody started laughing. He said, "No, I'm not. I'm Mercer. I'm neutral, haha." CPJ then chimed in and hollered, "Hey, not in here you're not!" Epic.

[COLOR="White" hahahahaha just kidding lmao that's ööööing awesome!!! Love it, öööö the gaggers and öööö that cesspool they call a stadium and a city. The mutts are already so mutthurt about the stomping on the G and the hedges wait till they see this pic lmao [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[quote="GoGATech, post: 1559128"]Fail. But yes, awesome.

I don't get it. What's the dig?

Back