Tech fails to sell out ticket allotment for UGA

I was in the next section over at that Gator Bowl and pretty much saw the whole thing.

JRjr
that was just an urban myth. even sports illustrated printed an apology because they couldn't find the original person who took the pictures. don't try to make yourself cool son. it's not working.

that was just an urban myth. even sports illustrated printed an apology because they couldn't find the original person who took the pictures. don't try to make yourself cool son. it's not working.

öööö off, “son.” I was sitting on the aisle about 3 or 4 rows up from the scene. The band was on the field and a couple of WVU fans were wandering through the band section looking shady. They hung out in the band section for a while, and a few minutes later the cops came and perp-walked them out of the stadium.

Did I see actual poop? No. Did something happen that looked weird and got the attention of the cops? Absolutely.

JRjr

öööö off, “son.” I was sitting on the aisle about 3 or 4 rows up from the scene. The band was on the field and a couple of WVU fans were wandering through the band section looking shady. They hung out in the band section for a while, and a few minutes later the cops came and perp-walked them out of the stadium.

Did I see actual poop? No. Did something happen that looked weird and got the attention of the cops? Absolutely.

JRjr
hmmm... let me check my photos.

fine. even though I took the photos of the guy doing it and reported it to the police... and I filed the police report.. pick yourself out of the crowd :)
poo.JPG

I was sitting probably a couple of rows farther back from where that photo was taken, within a seat or two of the aisle. (I just looked for my ticket stub but couldn’t find it quickly - my ticket boxes are out of control.)

JRjr

I was sitting probably a couple of rows farther back from where that photo was taken, within a seat or two of the aisle. (I just looked for my ticket stub but couldn’t find it quickly - my ticket boxes are out of control.)

JRjr
the punk vomited on his shirt when the police went to arrest him. classy guy.

That is different. I wonder why they changed?
I'd guess what changed is either he gave more money or fewer people up the points ladder bought tickets. The field-level seats are the first ones to get allocated; the upper tier seats are the later ones to be allocated.

Back