Tech Gold to be revealed tomorrow

eg1

Dodd-Like
OK. If you're really concerned about what color gold GT uses, please do this:

1. Raise your right hand
2. Suck the dick of the guy next to you.

Who really gives a öööö? Good lord, y'all sound like a buncha Nancies.
Welcome to the off-season ... :coffee2:

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
OK. If you're really concerned about what color gold GT uses, please do this:

1. Raise your right hand
2. Suck the dick of the guy next to you.

Who really gives a öööö? Good lord, y'all sound like a buncha Nancies.
And you magically happen to be the guy next to them. You think you're smart don't you? Go pay for your gay bjs like a normal person.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Why don’t you stick your head between your legs and kiss your ass.
Why don't you go on facebook and post your 200,000th political post of the day that nobody cares about.

Deke

Everybody relax, I'm here.
Seems like they let slip some of the jersey design elements with the t-shirt options...
Yeah, those little white and blue triangles definitely look like something that could show up on a uniform and, dare I say, be referred to as "stingers". But maybe I'm still living with some Russell PTSD.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Yeah, those little white and blue triangles definitely look like something that could show up on a uniform and, dare I say, be referred to as "stingers". But maybe I'm still living with some Russell PTSD,
We're way past PTSD, we're living in Stockholm Syndrome, where we pick the most Russell design out of the three tshirt options Adidas gives us.

killacam32

Varsity Lurker
Yeah, those little white and blue triangles definitely look like something that could show up on a uniform and, dare I say, be referred to as "stingers". But maybe I'm still living with some Russell PTSD.
Pretty sure that it's indicative of what any sleeve stripes would look like. Something like design #2. At least that's what I hope this design hints at.