Tech Gold to be revealed tomorrow

Supposedly the number fonts will incorporate, in some fashion, the "tech tower points" similar to the wordmark.

Hope not, but time will tell.

Supposedly the number fonts will incorporate, in some fashion, the "tech tower points" similar to the wordmark.

Presumably like the yard numbers on the field at the spring game.

JRjr

Didn't really see anything wrong with the numbers on the field during the Spring game. Slightly modified block numbers (looked similar to Wake's new numbers). Much better than the rounded garbage that Russell gave us about 15 years ago.

1024x1024.jpg

Didn't really see anything wrong with the numbers on the field during the Spring game. Slightly modified block numbers (looked similar to Wake's new numbers). Much better than the rounded garbage that Russell gave us about 15 years ago.

1024x1024.jpg
I didn't notice the numbers at first, the first thing I noticed was Kelly Rhino wanting to go in there and rip that dudes head off.

How do you know?

Don’t. That is why I said supposedly, but based on what a long time GTAA employee said to me that was rumor they heard.

But don’t think more than small group really knows.

Just personally, I hope we don’t have freak stripes or fonts.

And as I posted - time will tell.

I am curious if UniWatch will get hold of anything to post.

Don’t. That is why I said supposedly, but based on what a long time GTAA employee said to me that was rumor they heard.

But don’t think more than small group really knows.

Just personally, I hope we don’t have freak stripes or fonts.

And as I posted - time will tell.

I am curious if UniWatch will get hold of anything to post.
Did he say anything about what color the home unis are gonna be?

Here are the numbers used on the field for the spring game if anyone didn't see them.
Not sure if this is the jersey font, but it's what we used for grant field, so I wouldn't be shocked to see these on our unis.
35713156_10209900930320513_8727368245482356736_n.jpg

^ Modified block #'s. Nothing wrong with those if we stray from traditional block.

Back