Tech Gold to be revealed tomorrow

31960923_10209660811637696_4439786880187236352_n.jpg

Bravo on the perfect font match

That's very close to Buzz Gold, which I thought everyone hated. Notre Dame uses old gold in their logo...
I don't hate the shade you posted or buzz gold, but they aren't actually "gold" at all.
The shade I posted most certainly is "old gold". It's the same gold of the jersey Calvin Johnson and the team wore in the 2006 throw back Thursday game versus Virginia. The same gold that everybody wants. The same gold in the throw-back uniform pants Tech wore in the 2013 game versus VT, the 2014 games vs. GA Southern and Duke, and finally the 2015 game versus UNC.

But Tech and Stansbury blew it again with their choice of bad-luck-beige IMHO. See Wake, Pitt, BC, F$U, Vandy, Purdue, Baylor...it appears Notre Dame is the only team that has got it right...

Oh well it's, Up with the White and Beige...

The shade I posted most certainly is "old gold". It's the same gold of the jersey Calvin Johnson and the team wore in the 2006 throw back Thursday game versus Virginia. The same gold that everybody wants. The same gold in the throw-back uniform pants Tech wore in the 2013 game versus VT, the 2014 games vs. GA Southern and Duke, and finally the 2015 game versus UNC.

But Tech and Stansbury blew it again with their choice of bad-luck-beige IMHO. See Wake, Pitt, BC, F$U, Vandy, Purdue, Baylor...it appears Notre Dame is the only team that has got it right...

Oh, I don't dispute that this is "old gold" (though the Saints and 49ers claim to wear old gold and it doesn't look close to this). I just think the average observer would describe it as honey-mustard yellow. I'd have been fine with this, though. And I'm fine with what we got.

Don’t forget that there is a metallic version of Tech Gold.

I f’n love it, I still don’t know what our color is or what we will be wearing but it’s the best dang shade of gold that we could have chosen.

@sportsbroad has been going absolutely ballistic on twitter because they didn't release a women's T-shirt. It is wild.
I never even heard of her till now. she does have a point this once, but she's going too extreme about it. Yeah they probably should have released a womens shirt too, but it's not the end of the world.

I never even heard of her till now. she does have a point this once, but she's going too extreme about it. Yeah they probably should have released a womens shirt too, but it's not the end of the world.
She got Stingtalk famous for bitching about the clear bag policy.

I hadnt until people here started posting screenshots of her clear bag policy meltdown. She had a point then, too. She is hilarious though.

Back