Tech sold more tickets than Tennessee

And what if you have no job, no savings and kids? Still worth it?

Asking for a friend.

Obviously if you don't have the means, you don't have the means, there's no shame in it.. He's talking about self proclaimed 80kers who don't attend games, come up with excuses and even sell tickets to opposing fans and then complain about attendance. Because we actually have a lot of those.

edit: ok he wasn't talking about that at all. nvm.

I did and corndog has, but we both already have tickets through season tickets as well. I will probably not sit there, we will see.
So whichever seats you don't use I'll sit in the other, just pm for my address to mail to.

Kthxbai.

Does anyone know how many season tickets Tech sells each year? Just curious how many of those 35k are season ticket holders.

Does anyone know how many season tickets Tech sells each year? Just curious how many of those 35k are season ticket holders.
With the increased enrollment of the school over the past decade, I would expect to see an large increase in season ticket sales as these grads get established.

Being that they're Tennessee fans, they're lives are probably already hell.
You're gonna be squished in your seats. Those folks overflow their seats. Gonna be like being on a 4 hour plane flight full of fatties for you

You're gonna be squished in your seats. Those folks overflow their seats. Gonna be like being on a 4 hour plane flight full of fatties for you

Except you get to yell at the fatties a couple times an hour and you don't lose your seats for it.

For some reason the number 25K is sticking out to me for a ballpark of our season ticket sales, but I couldn't find anything with a quick google search other than an article saying we're on pace for a 6-year-high for 2017.

With the increased enrollment of the school over the past decade, I would expect to see an large increase in season ticket sales as these grads get established.

Agreed. We're still a pretty small school relative to other SE programs. UT is pumping their chests about likely having more orange in the stands in our own city, but I'd be surprised if they didn't have more alumni in ATL than we do. Enrollment is growing and we should start to see that paying off in terms of ticket sales gradually the next decade or so.

For some reason the number 25K is sticking out to me for a ballpark of our season ticket sales, but I couldn't find anything with a quick google search other than an article saying we're on pace for a 6-year-high for 2017.

Agreed. We're still a pretty small school relative to other SE programs. UT is pumping their chests about likely having more orange in the stands in our own city, but I'd be surprised if they didn't have more alumni in ATL than we do. Enrollment is growing and we should start to see that paying off in terms of ticket sales gradually the next decade or so.
There could be more orange in the stadium, just not more fans for Tennessee. GT fans are going to show up in Gold, White, Yellow, Blue, Gray, Black, Calvin Johnson Detroit Jerseys, and random non school related clothing randomly grabbed from the closet that morning. I wouldn't even doubt Demaryius Thomas Denver Orange

In other words, we really need the heir apparent, Under Armour, to basically have a pulse marketing GT - which is more than we have gotten in decades.

There could be more orange in the stadium, just not more fans for Tennessee. GT fans are going to show up in Gold, White, Yellow, Blue, Gray, Black, Calvin Johnson Detroit Jerseys, and random non school related clothing randomly grabbed from the closet that morning. I wouldn't even doubt Demaryius Thomas Denver Orange
I can remember the 1985 UGA game (Gary Lee in the fog). As I dressed I was handed a red shirt to wear by the lady of the house. Some people are just oblivious.

I can remember the 1985 UGA game (Gary Lee in the fog). As I dressed I was handed a red shirt to wear by the lady of the house. Some people are just oblivious.
I own one red shirt and it is not UGAg red and I don't wear it anyway. Don't even know why I have it.

Back