The CFP National Championship Game Presented by AT&T

derpity derp derp derp

Why did FSU have a derp-free performance in out game with them? All four playoff teams have a bunch of derp this year, because they have so many 4-5*'s true freshmen in their depth charts.

Wow, OSU should be up 2-3 touchdowns right now, but it's probably about to be tied.

Oregon could also be up without their drops. I really appreciate all of our RS Seniors on offense now, seeing all the derp.

Hurry up 3 and outs are murder on your defense, said Paul Johnson.

One stupid muther fuqer!

WTF are you even talking about? Do you understand the phrase "pushing the envelope"? We play to the extent of the rules with both our interior line blocking and blocking on the edge. None of it is illegal, but it always has the potential to turn in to a penalty if not done correctly.

Did talk see that Dan Mullen is helping breakdown the game on ESPN2?

/didnt read the thread

I may be crazy, but I really think with Justin as our QB, we could beat either of these teams. They are definitely not the top 2 teams in the country IMO.

All other college coaching statues should be toppled ala Saddam in 03 and should be replaced with Urban Meyer.

Make it so.

WTF are you even talking about? Do you understand the phrase "pushing the envelope"? We play to the extent of the rules with both our interior line blocking and blocking on the edge. None of it is illegal, but it always has the potential to turn in to a penalty if not done correctly.

This is a prime example of everything that is wrong with the GT fanbase.

Back