The CFP National Championship Game Presented by AT&T

Extremely pedantic, critical of own team, hanging on technicalities based on an offhand comment, confrontational when challenged on being right.

Not to mention incorrectly referencing and defining what an illegal chop block is.

Not to mention incorrectly referencing and defining what an illegal chop block is.

I wasn't talking about chop blocks... I was talking about illegal low blocks from the side on the edge... But go ahead and poke your nose in too.

They need to move the umpire to the other side of the field. He is in the way on at least 20% of plays.

This is all silly. Every team should push the rules as far as they will go (or however much refs will let them pushed). I didn't see AE as being critical of the team at all.

I wasn't talking about chop blocks... I was talking about illegal low blocks from the side in the edge...

Exactly. Can you show me a video maybe or replay of a ref throwing a flag and then describing the penalty as "illegal low block from the side on the edge".

Retarded.....

Exactly. Can you show me a video maybe or replay of a ref throwing a flag and then describing the penalty as "illegal low block from the side on the edge".

Retarded.....

Happened on a long run, against Pittsburgh I think.

Retarded.....

You mean like the play that got a JT5 TD called back?

Retarded.....

Deon hill got called for it on JT's long TD run against... can't remember who...

I think our offense is so much more impressive. Half of Oregon's game is based on the hurry and snapping quickly before D is set. GT lines up and you can't stop it whether you're ready or not. Oregon's red zone offense sucks balls. We'd score on all of these possessions inside the 10.

Retarded.....

Are you arguing that every single one of our cut blocks followed the rules to a T? We've never gotten away with one? That's the argument.

That missed pass was a perfect example what happens when you run plays too fast. Mariota looked exhausted.

I wasn't talking about chop blocks... I was talking about illegal low blocks from the side on the edge... But go ahead and poke your nose in too.

You don't understand, GT is so careful not to take chances that the offensive players are actually instructed not to block at all.

Any contact you see is purely incidental.

Toe the party line, son.

You don't understand, GT is so careful not to take chances that the offensive players are actually instructed not to block at all.

Any contact you see is purely incidental.

Toe the party line, son.

We win games through kindness, gentleness and offering to do math homework for the other team.

Back