The CFP National Championship Game Presented by AT&T

I thought Oregon's RZ offense was supposed to be good?

They look like they have no clue once they get in the 10. I think teams overthink this. Bring everything inside and tight on formation and then run a sweep and flip the ball outside - foot race to pylon.

I think our offense is so much more impressive. Half of Oregon's game is based on the hurry and snapping quickly before D is set. GT lines up and you can't stop it whether you're ready or not. Oregon's red zone offense sucks balls. We'd score on all of these possessions inside the 10.

1st and 10 from the ten is hard, even for us. This year we did exceptionally good, though, we certainly would've had a good chance.

You don't understand, GT is so careful not to take chances that the offensive players are actually instructed not to block at all.

Any contact you see is purely incidental.

Toe the party line, son.

Apparently. I must not have gotten the memo.

1st and 10 from the ten is hard, even for us. This year we did exceptionally good, though, we certainly would've had a good chance.

With JT at QB we just cause too many problems for Ds. 1st and 10 isn't my favorite but except in rare cases we have 4 downs. And with 4 downs, unless the D blows a play up for a big loss, I wouldn't bet against us.

Finally another offense that isn't built to play from behind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh lord now Oregon's offense isn't built to get behind. If the most explosive offense in the game isn't built for it, whats that tell ya??

Mariota needs a breather. His throws are inaccurate because he's huffing and puffing.

Hey Marcus. It must suck that a sophomore QB in a high school offense Is better than you.

Sincerely,
2015 Heisman Trophy Winner

thomas-850x560.jpg

Wtf was that lol. That dude should have just kept running with it.

Hook and ladder? Why not just take a shot down the field and leave enough time for a long FG?

Back