The Hate Week Armory

Did anyone else notice how pathetic their current inbred mascot looked last night? Whoever breed these pieces of crap should be arrested for dwag abuse.

Did anyone else notice how pathetic their current inbred mascot looked last night? Whoever breed these pieces of crap should be arrested for dwag abuse.

I believe that it's highly insightful that the terms "dawgs" and "inbred" flow so naturally well together ... coincidence??? I think not ... :biggrin:

Did anyone happen to archive the Wiki "updated material" after the Uga deaths that shocked Dwagnation. IIRC, 2 deaths fairly close in time. Not trying to beat a dead dog, :deadhorse:, but that would be a fine addition to the Armory.

Edit: Instead of beating the dead horse, someone with skills could transform the horse into a dwag. It would be more appropriate.

Did anyone happen to archive the Wiki "updated material" after the Uga deaths that shocked Dwagnation. IIRC, 2 deaths fairly close in time. Not trying to beat a dead dog, :deadhorse:, but that would be a fine addition to the Armory.

There are studies that show inbreeding shortens life. Works on humans too.

ZIgmshrl.jpg

Great thread. Jerry Mays was a beast in the 89 "Peach Bowl" game. Loved hearing Boss Ross's post-mortem commentary about the game.

27-15 was one of my favorite moments in GT football.
I still wake up in a cold sweat thinking about that game.
There's nothing more demoralizing than George Godsey pantsing you for a 33-yard touchdown with Dr. Sid smiling a few seats behind you.
Truly the stuff of nightmares for a Georgia fan.

I still wake up in a cold sweat thinking about that game.
There's nothing more demoralizing than George Godsey pantsing you for a 33-yard touchdown with Dr. Sid smiling a few seats behind you.
Truly the stuff of nightmares for a Georgia fan.

One of my favorite games of all time. My first UGA/GT game my Freshman year. Somebody snuck a handle of Captain Morgan into the upper west stands. Was nice on a cold rainy day.

Should this be added to the armory? (Courtesy of Czar)

rotator_111614_uga_print_bs21.jpg

One of my favorite games of all time. My first UGA/GT game my Freshman year. Somebody snuck a handle of Captain Morgan into the upper west stands. Was nice on a cold rainy day.
Yes, I remember it all clearly. Great day for Tech, but not for me.

There's something magical about cold, rainy days in Athens. Our last two wins in 2000 and 2008 were on cold, rainy days in Athens.

Back