The Hate Week Armory

G6cSVes.png

Should be "I don't know how to math"

I did not need to see that, but why does Gurley have a bikini tan?

WAIT....so you're telling me that two separate UGA fans, on different dates, at different places, came up TWO different signs that got on national TV that said GO DWAGS?

WAIT....so you're telling me that two separate UGA fans, on different dates, at different places, came up TWO different signs that got on national TV that said GO DWAGS?

Wow, here's another one!

GoDwags.png

Personally I would show one clip from either 2 or 4 years ago that shows the nad lickers d-linemen body slamming our RB's time after time and our O-linemen just watching. If that's not motivation enough nothing is. I think we take them, I see 1984 happening all over again.

Personally I would show one clip from either 2 or 4 years ago that shows the nad lickers d-linemen body slamming our RB's time after time and our O-linemen just watching. If that's not motivation enough nothing is. I think we take them, I see 1984 happening all over again.

for real. This was my thought when it happened as well. And not just because it happend, but because of WHO it happened to as well...Godhigh was a great Jacket, he deserved a brawl.

Yep. Godhigh. I still get furious thinking about that.

Kerry Watkins didn't put up with that bullshit. Think it was Seymour he locked up with in 99.

BJ Bostic getting tackled then slapped in helmet and finger pointed in his face by Christian Robinson. No retaliation whatsoever.

I see a repeat of 1990.
Dwags about to get pwned.

As great as 84 was - and Mover, it sure öööö was - imagine JT on that keeper instead of Dewberry. Mercy.

Last edited:
I just saw a guy in a gagger shirt at an intersection yesterday. I tossed him a nickel thinking he could use it to get a soil degree or practice his cash register skills and the ungrateful asshole threw it back at me. Said he couldn't use it since his sister only takes quarters now.

Ok.....back to regular scheduled programming

Back