The Hate Week Armory

I made this one for yall ;)
10806314_10202075375766540_2507035702835322672_n.jpg

Ill just go ahead and throw this one in here too

gurleyhurtauto_zps2b21c5b4.jpg

I had to as a friend of mine on Facebook to block Stingtalk on his computer so he doesn't have a heart attack, he's so freaked out by this image.

I fear for his health with a 2 week long hate week ahead. Lol.

I had to as a friend of mine on Facebook to block Stingtalk on his computer so he doesn't have a heart attack, he's so freaked out by this image.

I fear for his health with a 2 week long hate week ahead. Lol.

Freaked out how? As in so offended?

Oh yeah, was dragging up year old quotes from ST about Arron Murray and the whole 9 yards. He is definitely the sort of dude who falls for Hate Week.

i'm going to jump on BOR's boat for this one. The only year I didn't participate in it since becoming a Tech fan was 2008.

Someone has his öööö mind rite.

I’m on my way back from Chiang Mai to Charlotte, NC again. It’s a twelve hour time shift and four flights to reach Chiang Mai over three days. On the way home, jet lag kicks in and I documented my thoughts about the university of georgie.

I have had three hours of sleep in two days. As a writer, these moments are when one’s innermost thoughts are revealed. They might be ugly or uncomfortable, but they are the truth; the window to my soul.

I hate Georgia- the school, and its fans. Good lord, if Sherman had burned down Athens, he’d be a hero. Pass me the matches. It might just mask the smell that comes out of that place regardless of whether or not its game day

I hate their fans, I hate their school, I hate their alumni. Every single one of them.

I hope they all die in a grease fire behind a Zesto’s on a Thursday night. Even Glenn from accounting, the Georgia fan you think is okay —until he barks at you after they beat directional state.

If Marc Richt were stuck in a tanning bed and he was slowly roasting to death, I’d sell raffle tickets to the ‘New Guinea Long Pork Barbecue roast.’

If you photoshopped UGA hats on the zombies from the walking dead, what would be the difference? Instead of ‘rawaaawer”, you’d get “wuf wuf wuf wuf.’

If Larry Munson were alive today, he’d say, “Hey, lemme outta this box!”

If Marc Richt was on fire, I wouldn’t cross the street to piss on him and put the fire out.

Clemson may be a redneck school but georgia is a dumbass school. Do dah, do dah, all the inbred day. Gonna bark all night, gonna bark all day.

Herschel Walker would have attended Clemson if they had offered an El Camino in a different color. If that had happened, the most recent uga national title would have occurred back when…when…when… well..

I hate georgia worse than georgia hates literacy.

Georgia fans are stupid and contagious.

+++

Back