The Hate Week Armory

In a recent discussion regarding the definition of the word ‘redundant’, several were offended. I simply stated that a Handicapped tag on a car or pickup truck and a UGA football window sticker were redundant. Either served the purpose. World is getting just too sensitive.

THWG

e9a65207e767f57549ce4b017c9fa74c.jpg
DDD.

I have never seen a definitive shot of any kind to show that Jasper Thanks was down before the fumble. Every shot is either inconclusive or shows him losing it as he runs in to the pile- a pile that kept his knee from being down before the ball is obviously out.
Chris Young has the ball in his arms pretty quick there
Anybody ever see definitive evidence that he was down before ball came out?
I don’t even think replays would overturn it.
Heres my take on that game. I was sitting near the 50 behind the Gaggers bench. Jon Meyers intercepted a third down pass right in front of me and fumbled it back to the mutts to give them a new set of downs. The ball clearly skipped off the ground before he intercepted it and the SEC officials either missed it or let it go since the mutts got a first down. Their big comeback ensued from there instead of us getting the ball back. It was a big turning point and it was clearly a missed call.

Heres my take on that game. I was sitting near the 50 behind the Gaggers bench. Jon Meyers intercepted a third down pass right in front of me and fumbled it back to the mutts to give them a new set of downs. The ball clearly skipped off the ground before he intercepted it and the SEC officials either missed it or let it go since the mutts got a first down. Their big comeback ensued from there instead of us getting the ball back. It was a big turning point and it was clearly a missed call.
Also, Marvious Hester's muffed punt late in the 3rd gave them initial life. We were up 41-24 with all the momentum and would have likely crushed them that afternoon if we didn't fumble that punt. Ugag raced back to score the next 24 before we tied it late and won it in OT.

Side note, 1999 is still the only home win since 1989.

UGA is just the southern college football version of the New York Yankees... Paying their way to championships.. it's stupid

I typically would not condone dirty play, but in this case I would not have minded if one of our DL or LB would have hit Zeier late, literally picking him up and landing on top of him with his throwing shoulder hitting the Astro-turf, hopefully separating his shoulder.

Back