The "OFFICIAL" 2014 Butt Hurt Futures Market

After last week's plunge in Butthurt value. Today's market activity has been mostly a small but steadily decreasing value of butthurt even with the interested buyers. This only says one thing. People trying to purchase are protecting themselves from their recent purchase of gold colored glasses stock which they paid high premiums for and cannot afford the loss.

mattress values have also risen in value and trading activity. along with face-punching protection helmets

#goingtothemattresses

BOR putting in a very solid effort with this thread. Almost makes up for his role in Mediocre Pro- The Calvin Johnson Story.

Almost.

BOR putting in a very solid effort with this thread. Almost makes up for his role in Mediocre Pro- The Calvin Johnson Story.

Almost.

The #1 voted biggest butthurt thread on Stingtalk? This thread is not that.

I think there's a lot of volatility, but yes the futures are trending softly towards butthurt.

So, butthurt futures are trading at an all-time high, right?

No. Butthurt fell substantially last week and has steadily been decreasing since. Its above its ten year average but its not near a low peak and it doesn't compare to the all time high which was 2002 post UGA game. 2006 post ACC-CG, or last year's UGA game.

we need to firmly establish if this is a futures market or not...is there a butthurt market on the lack of clarity in the butthurt market's regulations???

Is the SEC the arbiter of butthurt???

we need to firmly establish if this is a futures market or not...is there a butthurt market on the lack of clarity in the butthurt market's regulations???

Is the SEC the arbiter of butthurt???

See Post #57 by BuzzCzar. Been clarified already.

I truly hope the butthurt shares don't blow up Sunday morning, really hope they continue to plunge!

Every long-term period on the butthurt market has gained value. I'm sticking to the time-proven principle of buy-and-hold. Butthurt may have a rocky time Saturday, but with our fanbase, it will always bounce back.

Back