The "OFFICIAL" 2014 Butt Hurt Futures Market

It's all about butthurt, kid. The rest is just conversation.

c63k5.gif

Butthurt is way overvalued. People have been pushing up the price even after wins. We will beat VPI and all you people are going to have is a bunch of useless butthurt laying around.

So says Butthurtrodamus

Butthurt is way overvalued. People have been pushing up the price even after wins. We will beat VPI and all you people are going to have is a bunch of useless butthurt laying around.

So says Butthurtrodamus

Based upon your prediction, I am now investing in Kool Aid futures. Bargain basement price and huge upside potential.

I am buying butthurt futures, as well as stock options for Pfizer.

(Pfizer makes Preparation H.)

After heavy trading yesterday, butthurt values actually closed slightly less than what it opened the day at.

Arbitrage trade: shorting butthurt futures for Tech and going long on butthurt futures at UGA. UGA fans pretty convinced they'll make the playoffs. It's easy money with the funding from the Tech short, but will I survive the margin calls from going 7-5 again?

I'm buying today.

Yeah, any loss between now and Clemson will be a huge meltdown. I'll assume that there will be some rationality to losing a close game to Clemson and that it will be a semi-meltdown. Of course any loss to UGA will be a full-blown meltdown.

My arbitrage trade also turned out perfect, with us going 4-0 and UGA losing to USC. If one is a trader in the butthurt future market, mean reversion is a great trading strategy. Mean reversion is just another way of saying "it's never as good or as bad as it seems."

Surprisingly butthurt is holding some value because some think we played a "crappy game" against a "crappy team". :rolleyes:

Surprisingly butthurt is holding some value because some think we played a "crappy game" against a "crappy team". :rolleyes:
While that's not entirely true, we did play a decent game against a team that had horrible QB play

Re: The "OFFICIAL" 2014 Butt Hurt Market

I tried to load up on VT butthurt after the tOSU game but I couldn't navigate their crappy site

Heavy Selling today as the stock is decreasing steadily. In other news, Gold Colored Glasses and Kool Aid drinkers both opened an initial IPO offering and the stock is going through the roof.

Back