The "OFFICIAL" 2014 Butt Hurt Futures Market

Who is first in line to create the Gurley big cry?

Start with this maybe?

9uCx0.AuSt.71.jpeg

He's an inside butthurt trader trying to sway the market for his benefit when he unloads his butthurt for massive profits.

inside butthurt trader sounds like something you don't wanna admit to in jail

you dont have to be butthurt to know that this team is a joke.

however, i am butthurt.

need to change your font name to the thePUNTisher, amirite?

to call the team 'a joke' is highly disrespectful. even if they are not that good, if they try hard then you cant be saying öööö like that.

you should consider not behaving like 12-yr old sulking pre-teen, or you are the joke

Arbitrage trade: shorting butthurt futures for Tech and going long on butthurt futures at UGA. UGA fans pretty convinced they'll make the playoffs. It's easy money with the funding from the Tech short, but will I survive the margin calls from going 7-5 again?

I would like to begin buying up any and all butthurt futures you're selling. Name your price.

I'm buying up more butthurt than Cavman out back behind Swingin' Richards.

I would like to begin buying up any and all butthurt futures you're selling. Name your price.

I'm buying up more butthurt than Cavman out back behind Swingin' Richards.

I'm gonna guess that nobody is selling at this point, it is hold market.

Just don't buy any butthurt futures on margin and you should eventually be alright.

I predict a very strong butthurt market in the next few weeks, beginning with next week. Unfortunately, this has already been priced into the market and now I'm just adding to the bubble. The smart investors have long ago gone long on butthurt and are just posting in threads like this to speculate up the price as they secretly unload their position on us suckers. You cant ever beat the street.

Butt Hurt Market opens with slight increase in value in response to limited trading and the projection that the butthurt market is projected to soar in two weeks with the VT win over OSU. Seems people aren't sure of the volatility of butthurt and are holding onto their assets.

Per ValleyBoy the amount of Butt Hurt Furtures will go to an all time high around 4:00 Pm saturday. You can take that to the band. it is a lead pipe lock.

Per ValleyBoy the amount of Butt Hurt Furtures will go to an all time high around 4:00 Pm saturday. You can take that to the band. it is a lead pipe lock.

Agree. Huge arbitrage opportunity into the Statesboro market. Take it to the band.

Take it to the band!!!

I love it, but seriously....

What the öööö, man

Back