THE OFFICIAL Firing, House Cleaning, Night of Long Knives, Celebration, Disappointment Thread.

nah, if we are that bad, we will know we are cleaning house, that will be a nice feeling.

Right. The more likely scenario is we look significantly better, but go 5-7 against a tough schedule, and then things get murky, with another good looking recruiting class coming in, coordinators on multi-year deals, and progress but still not enough wins to satisfy the fanbase....

Right. The more likely scenario is we look significantly better, but go 5-7 against a tough schedule, and then things get murky, with another good looking recruiting class coming in, coordinators on multi-year deals, and progress but still not enough wins to satisfy the fanbase....
I think at this point the most likely scenario is 3 wins and a team ranked in the 100’s. 1 big win early on to energize folks followed by several flops. This is what has happened every season.

I’d say being really bad is as likely as being about a 5-win team.

He said this was an adjusted GPA. AP classes are weighted 1 point higher, so an A is a 5.0. at my sons' school, an honors class is weighted .5 higher. Therefore, you can definitely have a GPA greater than 4.0. My sons were in a STEM program, and the majority of their classes were AP and Honors classes. The schools also calculate the unweighted GPA so that you can compare apples with apples.
When I was in high school all grading was 0-100 and course grades were F-A+

He said this was an adjusted GPA. AP classes are weighted 1 point higher, so an A is a 5.0. at my sons' school, an honors class is weighted .5 higher. Therefore, you can definitely have a GPA greater than 4.0. My sons were in a STEM program, and the majority of their classes were AP and Honors classes. The schools also calculate the unweighted GPA so that you can compare apples with apples.
That sounds about right. For me I think it was:

Dual Enrollment: 5.0
AP: 6.0
IB: 7.0

I may have mixed up the weightings of AP and Dual Enrollment. Nowadays I think all three are weighted the same

I'm just going to leave this here.
JJ2 web FIXED.jpg
This is the post of a butthurt moron.

Back