THE OFFICIAL Firing, House Cleaning, Night of Long Knives, Celebration, Disappointment Thread.

I’m not sure what to make of Key going with dumbass to see a QB but it definitely doesn’t make me feel any better if Key is going to be the OC. Also means that G**** wasn’t around when crap hit the fan about Gibbs.

I’m not sure what to make of Key going with dumbass to see a QB but it definitely doesn’t make me feel any better if Key is going to be the OC. Also means that G**** wasn’t around when crap hit the fan about Gibbs.
Gibbs decision was made before UGA game, and possibly earlier.

It turns out that my sleep paralysis demon was just Geoff Collins, all along

I'm really trying to see how Gibbs abandoning CGC isn't fireable. It'd be one thing if he still had the players, you know, maybe there are things the fans aren't clued into and we're close to turning some sort of corner. The crown jewel of this entire era just said "lol, I'm out, this all sucks". I don't know how there's a step after this.
plus Gibbs was at least one thing to look forward to. thats what fans need. something to look forward to.

I have so many thoughts about that Key-Collins-Pyron picture.

Collins and Key look like Fallout 4 NPCs

It is beyond absurd that Geoff is keeping his job. Talk about buyer’s remorse!

I don’t believe this team as a whole will follow this guy anymore, & he is likely going to lose recruits along with the major portal departures.

Key recruits Alabama, where Pyron is from. So you can't read anything into that. I don't think Collins could have done anything about Gibbs.

What is that horribleness on G***C***'s head? Reminds me of a cartoon character......who is it? Someone on the Simpson's or maybe Family Guy?

What is that horribleness on G***C***'s head? Reminds me of a cartoon character......who is it? Someone on the Simpson's or maybe Family Guy?
b1f983de99dfef2b8fd9270f05693a96.jpg

The fish rots from the head down.

Which end did we cut off?

Why did we even keep any portion of the fish?

Because it's 1953 and we're the college football equivalent of Chinese peasants and Mao just ordered the birds to eat all the grain

Why would GT want dumber kids from out of state over smarter kids from in state? Usually residential quotas favor dumber kids from in state.
Seriously? If you can sell a seat in a classroom for X or X+Y and you never get questioned on it, what would any business do? Of course, in this case the business is funded by tax payers and the tax payers are getting screwed over. It’s all a joke. I hope none of you have to go thru the process with a kid or grandkid because you’ll feel differently about MaTech when it’s over no matter if your person gets accepted or not.

Back