THE OFFICIAL Firing, House Cleaning, Night of Long Knives, Celebration, Disappointment Thread.

92 total offense and we fire the OC
117 total defense and we keep the DC

The only thing that would make this a more “Geoff Collins type” decision is if we burned a timeout unnecessarily while making it.

1638154308305.png
What is this from?

Insanity is using meth to lose holiday weight gain.

well öööö then
back to the amphetamines, I guess.

I wonder who Clown will get for OC and as assistants - and if he will be straight up with them that if he doesn't win in 22, he's gone.

My sources tell me TStan had about 3/4 of the buyout secured but didn't want to fire Clown this year. But Clown has been told he better start winning in 2022 or he is out the door. Clown also lobbied to keep Thacker. He didn't do that for Patenaude.

Last edited:

The only thing that would make this a more “Geoff Collins type” decision is if we burned a timeout unnecessarily while making it.
That was unreported, but it happened. I'm sure of it. :faint:

I guess it is ok for Geoffrey to be DC, if he stays focused on that more than marketing and getting in the way of the other coaches or trying to befriend the players.

The last thing our clown coach needs to be handed is more responsibility. We're a trainwreck in terms of game prep and game management now. We'd be Bhopal if he becomes his own DC.

We should go out immediately and hire Zach Kittley the OC at Western Kentucky. I believe it would be a step up for him and he took a team averaging 19 points a game to 41 points a game in one season.

You left out the part where the OLine Coach was kept despite the OLine grading out in the 100s, this clearly impacted the OC's ability to do his job, maybe the #1 barrier to the OC doing a good Job.

You left out the part where the OLine Coach was kept despite the OLine grading out in the 100s, this clearly impacted the OC's ability to do his job, maybe the #1 barrier to the OC doing a good Job.
I just got to the point where I couldn't figure out what was wrong since so much was wrong.

We did seem pretty intimidated on the OL Saturday and physically overmatched. I believe UGA played a 3/4 with 3 seniors starting on the DL, including the 350 lb monster NG. Just dealing with them created lanes for LB's. They were just physically superior. I hope as our recruiting builds depth we can equalize that.

We should go out immediately and hire Zach Kittley the OC at Western Kentucky. I believe it would be a step up for him and he took a team averaging 19 points a game to 41 points a game in one season.

For young up and comers, I would be fine with Kittley or Korn. Both probably get hired by someone, so we do need to act quickly.

Kittley was schooled in the Air Raid, so that would be fun.

Back