The Paul Johnson Era

Alcohol and pills can help OP.

So in your reality Tech is 7-5 and headed to Shreveport, but in my reality Tech is 6-3 with 3 games to go.

I wish I knew some Pitt boards. I bet they're losing their öööö, after losing to 2 high school teams in a row.

5-3
7-1
5-3
6-2
4-4

ACC records in O'Leary's last five years at GT. Sitting at 5-2, at worst we'll be 5-3, which is the median record for O'Leary during those years. 6-2 would be above average. So, get some perspective!!! It's not supposed to be any better than our season to date. The "ship is sinking" talk because we won a low scoring game is beyond stupid. I think some of you guys just didn't have enough respect for Pitt.

And yet we're only 6-3 with the two best teams on our schedule yet to come. We run a lot and even ööööty teams like Navy get on that list from shear repetition, not skill.

Navy looked pretty skilled running over the Irish and Stephon Tuitt today. If they had any semblance of a defense, they would have won that game.
We're 6-3 with losses to (what was) a top 10 team in Miami (I never thought they were that great, but the pollsters did), a loss to Va Tech, who probably will finish 8-4/9-3 and BYU, which also will finish 9-3. Should have won one of those, could have won one of those and should have played a lot better in the other.
And Clemson and Georgia are beatable. Florida is a shell of itself and should have won that game today.

It sucks, I don't care about excusing his performance for the "Hill", but his signature, the offense, is a complete failure. Thank god someone forced that asshole to get a real defensive coordinator. CPJ isn't getting it done. He's had three years with the supposed savior, Vad Lee, and things are worse, not better. His absolute failure at recruiting has destroyed the program. Like many of you, he has given up before even trying.

The Pitt win was horrible. If you can't get any more out of your team at homecoming, you should be gone.
Step away from the keyboard, and take your meds.
Duke shows how lesser talent can prosper. We hired a coach to do exactly that. It ain't working.

So go ahead -- become a dook fan and öööö up their board :stfub:

would love to see GT1992 analyze an undefeated season where we win each game by 1 point.

We are fortunate that CPJ remembered a play from his arsenal, the A back counter. Pulled from the moth balls for the first time this season (that I can recall).

The amount of people that think Homecoming means anything to non-Greeks always amuses me.

I'd be surprised if the players even knew it was HC.

We are fortunate that CPJ remembered a play from his arsenal, the A back counter. Pulled from the moth balls for the first time this season (that I can recall).

We've run it before this season, just a lot of time the line didn't block well for it and it got nothing.

Saying this offense is a complete failure is stupid. You may not like it, and that's ok, but get real...

Only one reason to be crying after yesterday's game: You wrote this team off and now don't want to admit you were wrong.

Only one reason to be crying after yesterday's game: You wrote this team off and now don't want to admit you were wrong.

Pretty much. They are licking their chops at the next two games too and just wishing we'd lose just so they can say "I told you so". It's sad.

Let's just give up football rather than read whiney little babies cry and bitch after a solid win.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

Fight, win, drink, get on Stingtalk and complain

CPJ has a better winning percentage at Tech than every other coach that has ever coached for us except Dodd and Heisman.

Back