They mad bro.....

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
They skeered is more like it.

Vespidie

Dodd-Like
This coming from the same group of inbreds that confuse Athens and Atlanta as being one in the same. :eekfacepalm:

wesgt123

Varsity Lurker
He didn’t have a cup but they sure put Waffle House on that god awful UGATL poster

Walton

Damn Good Rat
Funny, I expect those in-breds don't even get the joke.

How much writing could be on a cup; we all know Geoff takes the WF cup everywhere so Kirby was making fun of that. He didn't literally mean the speech was on the cup but of course the inbreds take it that way. Funny.

I sort of like the comment from Kirby but as everyone implies, it means he is paying attention to us.

thegtstunner08

Earl of Cheap Seats and Cold Pizza
The fact that Kirby is trying to be cute tells you all you need to know about how they feel about Collins and I for one am glad that we are in their heads.

xenoabe

Flats Noob
In all seriousness, CGC may be a bit of a goofball but he's genuinely a really nice guy. I've met with him a few times and he was always nice and talked more than just a quick handshake.

I've heard from a few people that Kirby is a dick.

thegtstunner08

Earl of Cheap Seats and Cold Pizza
In all seriousness, CGC may be a bit of a goofball but he's genuinely a really nice guy. I've met with him a few times and he was always nice and talked more than just a quick handshake.

I've heard from a few people that Kirby is a dick.
He's from the Saban tree. Win at all costs. That's it. Not much of a personality. He can swing on deez nuts.

BuzzedATL

Varsity Lurker
They act like the talent gap is insurmountable even though they continue to record multi-loss seasons often to teams that they have way out-recruited.

The talent gap is shrinking very quickly between us and them, and the size gap is shrinking even faster. The past few years the size disparity at just about every position has been incredibly noticeable but that's going to end pretty soon. You go back a few years and you see an undersized GT beating up on "top 5 recruiting classes" at uga most years. Between 2008-2016 most games were pretty close except for 2012.

Their friends in the SEC East are also starting to wake up a little bit. They no longer have the luxury of playing in the weakest P5 division. I think their national title window has likely shut. They can keep copying everyone around them (Saban, Collins, etc) but I just dont think I see it working out.

GTCalvinist

Damn Good Rat
He visited for a long weekend (figure of speech) but I think his "tree" is O'Leary.
This^ - CGC has even said as much himself (I think on the Packer and Durham show, maybe elsewhere too).