Things you can do with an Ole Miss degree

download (9).jpeg

Interestingly enough, if you scratch and sniff an Ole Miss diploma you will smell a peanut butter, banana, and bacon sandwich. Just like Elvis used to make.

It grants you unfettered access to the öööötist beaches on the gulf coast that aren’t part of Louisiana.

Whenever we've played Ole Miss (recently in a bowl game a few years back and last year), they never struck me as your typical rednecks..they were more like rednecks or southern gentry with $$...both the guys and girls. More refined than any SEC school fanbase that I've been in contact with (UT, UGAY, LSU, Vandy, etc). Thoughts?

Whenever we've played Ole Miss (recently in a bowl game a few years back and last year), they never struck me as your typical rednecks..they were more like rednecks or southern gentry with $$...both the guys and girls. More refined than any SEC school fanbase that I've been in contact with (UT, UGAY, LSU, Vandy, etc). Thoughts?
rhett butler gifs | WiffleGif

Mississippi is a strange place. The entire state has a population less than half the size of metro Atlanta, and it's the first or second poorest state in the country. Simply going to college makes you high falutin, but you're in really high cotton if you're at Ole Miss. There isn't the same connection to the unwashed masses that you see in the other SEC schools imo. But really, they are just as redneck as anywhere else, just performative with a veneer of seersucker and Faulkner.

Back