This is how little Geoff thinks of you

gtfan1147

Dodd-Like
and me and all of us. He can’t even be bothered to speak to the fans because his fragile ego won’t allow him to. Yeah, that’ll grow the 404.
4247B4BE-2136-433F-918C-008849C5B73D.jpeg

I think I am about as patient as a sports fan can be. I find the pervasive entitlement and childish impatience among college football fans in particular, and certainly among Tech fans, nauseating and toxic and as bad for the sport as any of the modern changes lamented by people who call themselves traditionalists or purists. But Collins has now repeatedly displayed a complete inability to empathize with or acknowledge his team's supporters and has decided instead to dismiss us with borderline hostility. You can win back fans you have lost, you cannot win back fans you have cast away and spit on.

Last edited:
I think I am about as patient as a sports fan can be. I find the pervasive entitlement and childish impatience among college football fans in particular, and certainly among Tech fans, nauseating and toxic and as bad for the sport as any of the modern changes lamented by people who call themselves traditionalists or purists. But Collins' has now repeatedly displayed a complete inability to empathize with or acknowledge his team's supporters and has decided instead to dismiss us with borderline hostility. You can win back fans you have lost, you cannot win back fans you have cast away and spit on.
Interesting. What I now believe is that Collins is a cult leader and the team are his flock - we are the outsiders - the heathen blasphemers. His incompetence drives his flock into deeper despair which drives them closer to him and further from the skeptics.

Seems we have our own version of David Koresh or that dude in Guyana.

Interesting. What I now believe is that Collins is a cult leader and the team are his flock - we are the outsiders - the heathen blasphemers. His incompetence drives his flock into deeper despair which drives them closer to him and further from the skeptics.

Seems we have our own version of David Koresh or that dude in Guyana.
The difference is that I can still offer a valid defense of Koresh.

Back