thread on UNC board....

the title says "props to GT" but they DON'T give us props...

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=78&f=1408&t=7984821

:bigcry::bowrofl::bigcry:

cornrepst.gif

Gotta love fans that don't understand the difference between a cut and chop block. Idiot fan base.

Gotta love fans that don't understand the difference between a cut and chop block. Idiot fan base.

To be fair, I wasn't clear on the difference before PJ got here and this issue arose and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Basketball fans who are butt hurt because theyre used to having things go their way on the court.

And FWIW, Footbaw Davie has turned into PJ's biggest fan.

To be fair, I wasn't clear on the difference before PJ got here and this issue arose and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

The problem is that they continue to whine about it while ignoring anyone who corrects their misinformed understanding of what constitutes a chop block.

They have a few folks over there that know what is going on but there are some that are bewildering ignorant.

Too many people over there arguing UNC needs to keep running a pro style offense purely so they can recruit. They have been winning the recruiting wars for years with nothing to show for it. You would think that they would realize that winning in Feb doesn't always mean winning in the fall.

They have a few folks over there that know what is going on but there are some that are bewildering ignorant.

Too many people over there arguing UNC needs to keep running a pro style offense purely so they can recruit. They have been winning the recruiting wars for years with nothing to show for it. You would think that they would realize that winning in Feb doesn't always mean winning in the fall.

It's pretty amusing when you consider that Florida and Auburn have both won MNCs recently using spread systems that heavily incorporated the option, and had Heisman-winning QBs who were first round draft picks.

HAHA beej

I'm totally unimpressed. It is obnoxious to rub salt in the wounds. Not that bj is the worst, not by a longshot, but the other gt trashtalkers are probably 12 (chronologically or developmentally)

What I do find hilarious is how we were apparently holding and chop blocking on every play...
1. I'm pretty sure most holding calls are on the OL on passing plays. It is rare to see any OL holding calls on running plays.
2. Linemen who are falling on your kneecaps we are not holding also.
3. The triple option is based on numbers. You option to eliminate the DE and then you have more players than they do. It takes two players to chop, so you would be dumb to do that as it gives up the numbers advantage.
4. The only defense to the whining is that the OL was chopping and the WR were holding. You can watch games nonstop on three tvs all saturday and you will be able to count the WR holding calls on one hand. CBs can't easily beat WR blocks? Must be holding.

PJ knew UNC had the DL to give us trouble so he took the game outside with all those sweeps. It has to be very frustrating as a UNC fan knowing that you have NFL talent on the front line but PJ is making sure to virtually eliminate them from being a factor in the game. If your weakness is in the back 4 he knows how to exploit it.

I just found it funny that beej had over 350 posts on that forum

If correcting people who don't know what the öööö they're talking about is "rubbing salt in their wounds," then nothing can help them. The tragic truth is that their football team, and their current coach, deserves better than that ööööhouse of a fanbase they've got.

If correcting people who don't know what the öööö they're talking about is "rubbing salt in their wounds," then nothing can help them. The tragic truth is that their football team, and their current coach, deserves better than that ööööhouse of a fanbase they've got.

Why do you have over 350 posts on that board? :rotfl:

duty_calls.png

cmon bj. Day after the game is salt. You won't change one attitude and you make us look bad.

Back