thread on UNC board....

then nothing can help them.

What exactly are you trying to "help" with? And why are you trying to help them? Did they ask for it?

Are UNC fans any different than any other fans? It's the same #@%$! every year. There's no "fixing" it by our fans. Our team beat theirs. Move the fsck on to NCSUx.

Bob Davies does it all the time and we have been stuck with his crappy game coverage for 4 years now.
Part of the problem is that I don't think Davie means an illegal block when he uses the term chop...he just says that instead of cut. He knows it's okay.

UNC fans are pretty freaking retarted. Their comments about "SEC teams wouldn't put up with it" made me laugh out loud though. Everyone knows UNC is the power behind the throne, so why don't they ever put their big boy baby-blue undershorts on and swing some of that clout around? Pathetic.

I'd be a better troll to opponents fan boards but I'm too lazy. Maybe when I get back to the states I'll take a little time and introduce them to the patented StingTalk "we suck too" approach. That should get some excellent reactions.

These f*cking people, I swear.... I've watched the film. SHOW ME ONE F*CKING CHOP BLOCK!!! Just one! If you don't know anything about football, stop talking about it. Morons.

I re-watched the game and I never saw a chop block. Did I see cuts you better believe it. Now until the NCAA says it's illegal to cut then do it. Course the NCAA may make this great American game into the equivalent of drop the hanky. My question since UNC claims to be one of the best Universities academically why do they have so many dumb butts?

If you guys are getting this bent out of shape because of an opponent's message board, what's going to happen when we play VPISU?

My question since UNC claims to be one of the best Universities academically why do they have so many dumb butts?

They're a state university. As a result, they have many fans who take pride in the state but never attended the school. Georgie, Alabama, Florida, and South Carolina get the same bump in sidewalk fans.

And UNC isn't really an elite school. The reputation comes from the fact that their traditionally "easy" majors (Education, Journalism, Music, Parks & Recreation -- the type of majors a B/C student in high school would pursue) do not drop their admissions requirements to match the lower quality of applicants. So compared to other Education schools, UNC is really, really hard to get into. However, when you compare the typical UNC student to other students from places like GT without regard for major, UNC is not that elite of a school.

Why are they higher ranked than GT? Law school and medical school. Add those two to GT, and we'd be competing with Berkeley for #1 public school in the country every single year.

If you guys are getting this bent out of shape because of an opponent's message board, what's going to happen when we play VPISU?

Nothing. No one here can stand their 1995 era message board setup. Something about a tree in the forest...

99% of us cannot get deal with TechSideline's 1990 interface, so reading what those idjits post is not something we're willing to do.

I re-watched the game and I never saw a chop block. Did I see cuts you better believe it. Now until the NCAA says it's illegal to cut then do it. Course the NCAA may make this great American game into the equivalent of drop the hanky. My question since UNC claims to be one of the best Universities academically why do they have so many dumb butts?

The Ravens dismantled the Steelers in week 1 one of the NFL season using a game plan centered around cut-blocking schemes. Curiously, you don't see the Pittsburg fanbase bitching about it...

Back