thread on UNC board....

PJ knew UNC had the DL to give us trouble so he took the game outside with all those sweeps. It has to be very frustrating as a UNC fan knowing that you have NFL talent on the front line but PJ is making sure to virtually eliminate them from being a factor in the game. If your weakness is in the back 4 he knows how to exploit it.
This.

Someone needs to snag that clip of Quinton Coples laying on the ground pounding his hand into the turf after another rocket toss and turn it into a gif.

My daughter had a scholly to Tech but instead chose UNC. Why? It's because they have one of the best schools of nursing in the USA. She wanted to be a nurse and she told dear old dad to pay the extra out of state tuition. But to tell you she's a Tech fan thru and thru. Fortunately she's smart enough to know a cut from a chop. She just laughs at some of the UNC poster.

My daughter had a scholly to Tech but instead chose UNC. Why? It's because they have one of the best schools of nursing in the USA. She wanted to be a nurse and she told dear old dad to pay the extra out of state tuition. But to tell you she's a Tech fan thru and thru. Fortunately she's smart enough to know a cut from a chop. She just laughs at some of the UNC poster.

I admit I graduated from UNC-CH about 100 years ago....I grew up in ATL and thought it would be prudent to leave the state and get a college education elsewhere. It was good and fun but it wasn't real fun. NC has really, really arrogant fans. They don't have a clue about southern football and have no idea that ATL is a far bigger and better city than Charlotte. I am glad to be back in ATL.

did that actually happen?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I was watching it and laughing. Especially since Footbaw Bob kept talking about the frustrating day Mr. Coples was having. It was priceless. BTW, Coples has the biggest brand I have ever seen on his right forearm. I hope he gets drafted by the Colts because it is a HUGE horseshoe thing.

I think it was after the 2point conversion.
Winner... but unfortunately they don't show it on the replay. They just show him getting up and waving his arms around like he doesn't understand what just happened.

EDIT: They show it on the replay... give me a sec.

Do you mean Raleigh-Durham?

Sure.
Most of the North Carolinians that I knew in college had a big chip on their shoulder that Atlanta was crap compared to Charlotte (all-world banking capital). I hated the whole attitude.

GT2PointConversionCropped.gif

Without making it a HUGE file, that's the best I could do.

Anyone that has never played football should ever comment on OL blocking. We would line up in a chute and see who could get the lowest. That is the only effective way for a smaller player to block a larger player when you are running the ball. We were also taught to do stuff that was legal then, but not now. Also, you could not use your hands then at all.

not bad, though I would prefer a slow-mo of just the zoomed-in replay and the pounding of turf. I love the fact that the score is there, too.

The problem is that he does it as a player passes him and it's hard to see, and he only does it once and then it cuts to the ACC banner for commercial.

Also, I'm still working on trying to get a bigger version, but I'm not able to get an HD version of the video to do that justice.

no problem at all. what are using to capture video and convert to gif?

Back