Throwbacks for Thursday

God those were ugly...
092213_tech_football_JC7.JPG

But öööö that hit by Jemea was glorious.

The black stripe and black jerkwad logo on that helmet looks like utter crap. That entire jersey, which isn't great anyways, is completely ruined by it. If it was a white stripe and logo, it wouldn't look great, but it also wouldn't make eye balls bleed and cause people to question the existence of God.

UNC's old unis were some of my favorite in CFB. I see what they're doing with the black but it looks awful with Carolina blue

These? We should just do a whole season of throwbacks. Imagine that, you could actually read the numbers on the players, and maybe even merchandise could handle the same color of gold for a change.

CalvinJohnson.jpg

Have to agree. These are the best we have worn.

Even Cedar Grove High wouldn't want to wear those Tarheel uniforms.

Still thinking black watch helmets, unless I've missed something

We would also have black jerseys for black watch. Am I right? And only defensive players got black GT's, which they earned on the field, I think. Hell, it was a long time ago.

Fixed it for ya!

You know I love ya mack!
You got the old part right my friend .........but still feel bueaty is in eye of the beholder and the last five yrs have really made it tough on our eyes.

You got the old part right my friend .........but still feel bueaty is in eye of the beholder and the last five yrs have really made it tough on our eyes.

Well we've had some interesting unis for sure, but I don't have any problems with what we wore against UNC, for instance.

Well we've had some interesting unis for sure, but I don't have any problems with what we wore against UNC, for instance.
to each his own my friend they are better than last yr but:naughty: still ugly.

Anyone know what Uremovich is up to?

Man, in that time period we lost him, Brezina, Miller. What could have been.

Pretty shameless for Beamer to bring out new helmets
for a ROAD game, rather than a HOME game.

Knowing that GT has put much time and effort to CALL ATTENTION to
recognizing "100 Years" and GT with the throw-backs, IMO, its a
really "cheap" shot and d-bag stunt.

Dont think anyone at GTAA is "amused" by Beamer's stunt.

All the more reason for CPJ to run-up the score.

Pretty shameless for Beamer to bring out new helmets
for a ROAD game, rather than a HOME game.

Knowing that GT has put much time and effort to CALL ATTENTION to
recognizing "100 Years" and GT with the throw-backs, IMO, its a
really "cheap" shot and d-bag stunt.

Dont think anyone at GTAA is "amused" by Beamer's stunt.

All the more reason for CPJ to run-up the score.

It's intended to distract everyone from how crappy his team is. If I were a VT player I'd be embarrassed as hell to wear that helmet. Perhaps Beamer is punishing his players.

Back