Thursday Bowls

Usually I find out who I'm rooting for organically after watching a game for a few drives. I honestly don't know who I'm cheering for in this one. Logic says root for the ACC, but I just hate VT so much. And VT losing would give us a better chance of sneaking into the polls.

I listened to some of this in the car on ESPN radio. I think they put the TV rejects on there. It's pretty painful.

Usually I find out who I'm rooting for organically after watching a game for a few drives. I honestly don't know who I'm cheering for in this one. Logic says root for the ACC, but I just hate VT so much. And VT losing would give us a better chance of sneaking into the polls.
Screw polls.

Get the öööö outta here...

VT loses in OT
giphy.gif

If 'by turns it up a notch' you mean you stand there while the other team throws the ball to you.

Arkansas has now been outscored 56-0 in the 2nd halves of their last two games. Both games they were up by 2+ scores at half.

Back