THWG?? Or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Tech alum and strong supporter of Georgia Tech, I cannot believe how completely ignorant most everyone is at the higher level on the hill. Too many things happen to hinder athletics at Tech. NCAA infractions, AD who appears to be doing zilch (what has Stanbury accomplished yet), game day experience? Nothing there. Keep the red out at BDS? Looks like a UGA home game. Game times...mostly all nooners. Instagram post supporting UGA? Firing the idiot who did this AND everyone wearing UgaG crap as well. Either Tech changes or I as one will keep my wallet shut from this day forward. I do NOT accept mediocrity.

It was a Photoshop, they were wearing Falcons gear.

It was a Photoshop, they were wearing Falcons gear.
Thanks, I wrote that incorrectly meaning anyone wearing UgaG crap on campus as a Tech employee should be reprimanded. I realize this was shopped but my dander is so upped, my blood pressure is up. TO HELL WITH GEORGIA and ANY Tech employee who thinks this was funny. It was not!

Just a reminder that UGA <3 DICKS.

dicks-jpg.2984

Just a reminder that Falcons colors and uGA colors are the same (on purpose).

Actually, the official falcons colors are White, Gold, red & black.

But thanks to the dirtbag rankin smith family, GT got spit on in the deal.

Actually, the official falcons colors are White, Gold, red & black.
- Falcons set their colors in honor of uGA (Red, Black)
- GT fans were up in arms and threatened not to support the team. Falcons added gold and white.
- Falcons quietly eliminate gold a few years later and revert back to uGA colors. Tech fans were silent.
- Tech fans have now capitulated to the ultimate troll: wearing red and black on Sundays.

- Falcons set their colors in honor of uGA (Red, Black)
- GT fans were up in arms and threatened not to support the team. Falcons added gold and white.
- Falcons quietly eliminate gold a few years later and revert back to uGA colors. Tech fans were silent.
- Tech fans have now capitulated to the ultimate troll: wearing red and black on Sundays.

Love the Falcons. Own zero red falcons gear. Only white and black.
Own zero red clothing.

Just a reminder that this happened and to my knowledge, nobody got canned and no one received any kind of response to their emails to the admissions office.

Boggles the mind that people would bigcry this. If your recruiters are morons, you're gonna get morons infesting your program. That goes for football teams and universities alike.

Until the loser Falcons incorporate our official color - Navy Blue - into their unis, they can go straight to hell and take noodle-armed Ryan with 'em.

ATL intentionally picked red & black as their colors to appease the stupid dwag fans. öööö the Falcons - I laughed when they choked to the Pats 2 years ago.

Until the loser Falcons incorporate our official color - Navy Blue - into their unis, they can go straight to hell and take noodle-armed Ryan with 'em.

ATL intentionally picked red & black as their colors to appease the stupid dwag fans. öööö the Falcons - I laughed when they choked to the Pats 2 years ago.
What a troll

If it wasn't for Georgia Tech football during the late 1950s - early 60s, I doubt the NFL would have granted Atlanta a franchise. Back then Atlanta wasn't a big deal.

Thanks, I wrote that incorrectly meaning anyone wearing UgaG crap on campus as a Tech employee should be reprimanded. I realize this was shopped but my dander is so upped, my blood pressure is up. TO HELL WITH GEORGIA and ANY Tech employee who thinks this was funny. It was not!
Aren't employees of Georgia Tech indirectly employees of the university system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back