Tiggers vs Jackets

Actually i will be the first to say paul did better in 08 than chan would be able to do. Thats because chans weakness wasnt getting decent players but maximizing them. Funny thing is we all said chan forced reggie in his system. What are we saying about pj and vad now?

A bit ironic. The difference is pj has little talent.

Honestly I believe if J Thomas knew when not to pitch the football and wasn't such a wildcard he might be starting.

Sad when our best player is a walk on

Actually it's not at all. It would be if said walk-on wasn't averaging over 10 yard a run. But since said walk-on is actually a really good player, it's really not sad. At all.

O'Leary had top 25 teams with a few 4 star recruits, but really very few. He said you need a few difference makers, and he had a few. The current coach does not have those difference makers against a top 25 team. We can't be Alabama, but we can be competitive against top 25 teams, and right now we are not. Further, this offense is not an offense that will upset teams with superior talent (like Duke has done).

Duke had 180 yards of offense and 4 turnovers against VT. Hardly a sterling example of a great offense.
I will agree that this years version of PJs offense has been underwhelming, to say the least. I also agree about the top tier players are MIA. We are missing those guys.

Did you watch the game or just look at the box score? Don't take refuge behind meaningless stats. Those were garbage points after we were down by 3+ scores. We got torched. This moral victory crap is unbelievable....wouldn't fly at Bama...maybe at Georgia.

Did you watch the game? Only 1 of those touchdowns came in the 4th quarter during garbage time. People blaming the offense for this loss are full of crap. Give up 500+ yards and 55 points and you aren't going to win many games.

We had 400+ yards of offense and 25 first downs. Cry me a river about leaving the defense on the field.

We didn't score until it was 20-0. The defense got gashed, but the offense wasn't good, despite the final stats.

We didn't score until it was 20-0. The defense got gashed, but the offense wasn't good, despite the final stats.

The offense got us back in the game when it was 17-27 early in the third quarter and defense simply collapsed.

Did you watch the game? Only 1 of those touchdowns came in the 4th quarter during garbage time. People blaming the offense for this loss are full of crap. Give up 500+ yards and 55 points and you aren't going to win many games.

It was both O and D really. We were outclassed from the jump. Shooting ourselves in the foot early on O just made it worse. The o and D played well in certain series....Clemson played well all game.

Had they not have been blowing us out, the Clem defense would not have let off the gas. Referencing those stats/yards is idiotic. The offense did absolutely nothing until Clemson had already cranked the boat and started to race it. I'm positive if our D held Clemson to 20, our O would have done squat b/c Clem would have stayed in it mentally. Clemson completely dictated all aspects of this game.

It was both O and D really. We were outclassed from the jump. Shooting ourselves in the foot early on O just made it worse. The o and D played well in certain series....Clemson played well all game.

I can agree with that.

The offense wore the D out by not going more than 4 plays in the first 4 possessions. You don't understand football if you don't understand what happened.

We got beat by a better team. A team we knew was better before the game started.

The O played good at times and bad at others. Same for D. Neither side deserves all the blame.

We got beat by a better team.

The O played good at times and bad at others. Same for D. Neither side deserves all the blame.

It's so rational!

url-20.gif

Back