Tim Bylerly

georgiatech22

Dodd-Like
For those that have been able to watch some of the practices this spring, how has Timmy Byerly looked? Obviously I realize that JT5 is the guy, but I enjoyed watching Byerly play in the instances he got to come in last season.

some people want a white qb no matter what

From the 1 yard line against UGA, I'd have liked to have had him in the game. That game would've taken significantly less of a toll on my mental well being.

From the 1 yard line against UGA, I'd have liked to have had him in the game. That game would've taken significantly less of a toll on my mental well being.

what does that have to do with him being white?

racist

you think Byerly is incapable of fumbling?

For those ragging on Byerly for some reason, that kid is the epitome of team player. He's hung in there and come in and contributed terrific minutes when called upon, even with no hope of unseating JT. He's the kind of player I really get behind.

He's no Adam Chloice, thats for sure.

frabz-i-see-what-you-did-there-97ec1f.jpg

The way that play was called, not sure anything would have resulted in a TD. When the defense gets 20 seconds to try to strip the ball while you're not moving, anyone would cough it up.

There should have been an NCAA investigation on that call.

I think Byerly has the potential to be better than Washington or Lee in the right circumstances. I also hope we don't find out unless he is just finishing out a game in the second half.

If you go by the one drop rule, Justin Thomas is white.

With the one drop rule being that if you have any white blood at all (no matter how little), you are considered white.

Back