Tim Bylerly

Tim may just save our a----- this yr.JT is one play from the bench-ask Snoddy.

Bullshit.

If Thomas goes down, you better adjust your expectations for the season downward.

He's a backup for a reason.

If JT goes down we'll go from hoping for an undefeated season to finishing 5-7. You should think before posting stupid crap like this.

Also I can't fathom why you would even imagine of this happening. Do you want JT to get injured? It would allow alot of our herpes posters to post stupid crap.

The way that play was called, not sure anything would have resulted in a TD. When the defense gets 20 seconds to try to strip the ball while you're not moving, anyone would cough it up.

There should have been an NCAA investigation on that call.

:bigcry:

Except it's not. Cheaters should be punished. There's no excuse for that play or several others than it was SEC refs supporting an SEC team.

If it helps, CPJ has said Supervisor of Officials told him both JT fumbles were bad calls - goal line and "pump fake" fumble.

Which game do you guys think Byerly will take over as the starter? JT is too small to make it through an entire year without getting hurt.

This will be the best 2-deep QBs we've had in my memory (maybe Hamilton/Godsey was close). Tech could probably win 8 games, even if Byerly was the starter all year.

Everyone who steps on the field is one step from the bench. Why must we worry about nightmare scenarios unless they actually happen? I'm glad we have a backup that we think is reasonably capable, but JT is a dynamic game changer who adds a whole dimension to our offense.

I don't understand why people are still worried about JT's health. His elusiveness counterbalances his lack of size, as far as injury risk goes. The QB that has actually gotten hurt in CPJ's offense was the biggest and strongest we've had.

well since we're being nostalgic

2013-10-0515_35_15.gif

This will be the best 2-deep QBs we've had in my memory (maybe Hamilton/Godsey was close). Tech could probably win 8 games, even if Byerly was the starter all year.

Exactly. I would be more concerned with our AB's and BB's even with Byerly starting. JT is maybe a couple of games better than Byerly if everything else is working.

You guys in the big city have more info on tech football than we have in the ga wilderness but its clear that if and hopefully it doesnt happen that JT has bad year.....if that happens we need a Byerly and looks like he did a good job last year in limited play.Dont give a öööö if he is white or black or hell..pink my take is can he play qb if Jt has problems

Godsey wasn't near as good when he was backing up Joe as he ended up being. In replacement time, he never looked near as good as Byerly did. Later once he was a starter, and the playbook had changed, and he had starter reps, is when he got good.

Everyone who steps on the field is one step from the bench. Why must we worry about nightmare scenarios unless they actually happen? I'm glad we have a backup that we think is reasonably capable, but JT is a dynamic game changer who adds a whole dimension to our offense.

I don't understand why people are still worried about JT's health. His elusiveness counterbalances his lack of size, as far as injury risk goes. The QB that has actually gotten hurt in CPJ's offense was the biggest and strongest we've had.
Moreover, he got hurt imitating a defensive back :frown:

Back