Time for Pyron?

I'd hate to lose Pyron because then we could have a situation like UVA had today. QB 1 goes out and you're screwed

After that QB's first drive, even though I think they got a FG, I knew we were winning the game
We have Gibson as well.

Bonehead move by Pyron yesterday to throw that Incomplete pass instead just running and killing the clock

I'd hate to lose Pyron because then we could have a situation like UVA had today. QB 1 goes out and you're screwed

After that QB's first drive, even though I think they got a FG, I knew we were winning the game
I agree as soon as I saw that backup quarterback coming in and acting all cocky I could tell we were going to win.

In the UVA game, it looked like CBK got PO'd about something near the end of the game, while Pyron was in. Was he PO'd at something Pyron did? I never did hear what that was all about. I think QZP had just overthrown sideline pass on 3rd down, but that didn't seem like enough of a reason to sling his headset. :dunno:

Can someone clarify? Thanks!

In the UVA game, it looked like CBK got PO'd about something near the end of the game, while Pyron was in. Was he PO'd at something Pyron did? I never did hear what that was all about. I think QZP had just overthrown sideline pass on 3rd down, but that didn't seem like enough of a reason to sling his headset. :dunno:

I think it was because he threw a pass that wound up incomplete, which stopped the clock. If it were a tight game it would have been a much bigger deal.

He was probably upset because we went full retard the last few plays after an otherwise stellar performance

I think he was more pissed at the play call than anything. Just hand it off and go get on the bus.

It’s the reason we lost to UVa last year.

I think he was more pissed at the play call than anything. Just hand it off and go get on the bus.

I couldn’t tell if he was pissed about the throw, which ended up killing the clock, or at the drop of a very catchable ball that would have been an easy first down.

Back