To HELL with the dwags: Post-game Ramblings.

THWG but I think of a couple of key points

It's a good game to build on for the eventual bowl game we play this season. We just gave them one of their toughest games all year. It was represented well on TV against #1 pretty much dominate team over past 3 years our team who was in the dulldreams a season ago had a 1 score game against them and was alot of ways able to man up against their defense all game and made a few plays on defense. It will go a long ways in recruiting and transfers for program

I know Coach Key won't call it a moral victory but the team should be very proud of their performance tonight. And any recruits who may have been on the fence about what Key is building saw exactly what they needed to see.

It hurts but that's a hell of a lot better than the numbness we had the past four years.

Could have been worse, we could have lost on 4th and 31, last play of the game worse. We played the #1 team closer than a lot of other teams have this year, so at least there is that. But I'm not going to go around and puff my chest out for moral victories. We at least looked like we belonged on the same field, unlike in recent years past.

Back