To HELL with the dwags: Post-game Ramblings.

For those calling for firing our Defensive coaches, THIS is why our D is not where it needs to be. We have been gutted by the Portal, plus Ace and Charly graduating.

I am over it....I was even nice to a bulldog today (in my wife's clinic.....bulldogs are $$$ for Vets):
tempImage8Okqvx.jpg
Do all of them have that nose problem? I've got a friend that has a BD whose nose is just about eaten away by whatever funk that is. They have to keep it slathered with some kind stuff the help it heal and to keep the mutt from licking it as much.

I'll stick with my Certified Alabama Chow Hound, thank you!! (Gonna have to get another one sooner than later, I fear... She's almost 14 years old, now: Cataracts and lost most of her hearing.)

Do all of them have that nose problem? I've got a friend that has a BD whose nose is just about eaten away by whatever funk that is. They have to keep it slathered with some kind stuff the help it heal and to keep the mutt from licking it as much.

I'll stick with my Certified Alabama Chow Hound, thank you!! (Gonna have to get another one sooner than later, I fear... She's almost 14 years old, now: Cataracts and lost most of her hearing.)
According to the wife (no pics), yes, all bulldogs have that nose problem. As I said, a Vet starts salivating when they see a bulldog come into the clinic.

The two "pure" breeds on St Croix are Coconut Retrievers, and Crucian Confusion.

Just now rewatching the game after attending on Saturday night. Only half way thru and it feels like we blitzed a lot given the run / pass mix the opponent was throwing at us. Multiple times we blitzed right through a hole but right by the rusher. Maybe we were thrown off by the lack of passing due to the starting TE and WR held out with injuries. My football IQ is under 100 so I could be way off here.

some "UGA" kids were giving my 10 year old daughter grief at school today. she wasnt having it. paraphrased response: "Well we arent even ranked and you are ranked number 1 and we kept it close until the end."

THWG

Only auburn was closer. We scored more points than any in that weak sec conference.

some "UGA" kids were giving my 10 year old daughter grief at school today. she wasnt having it. paraphrased response: "Well we arent even ranked and you are ranked number 1 and we kept it close until the end."

THWG
That’s pretty good. Even better would have been “Shut your ööööing pie hole you inbred piece of öööö”.

For those calling for firing our Defensive coaches, THIS is why our D is not where it needs to be. We have been gutted by the Portal, plus Ace and Charly graduating.

I am over it....I was even nice to a bulldog today (in my wife's clinic.....bulldogs are $$$ for Vets):
tempImage8Okqvx.jpg
CSB . My father in law inherited a bulldog from his dad when he died... The bulldog fell in the pool and was sinking to the bottom.. he paused for awhile before he finally decided he better jump in and save it lol

CSB . My father in law inherited a bulldog from his dad when he died... The bulldog fell in the pool and was sinking to the bottom.. he paused for awhile before he finally decided he better jump in and save it lol
I can understand this. At first blush, "dwag - do not save" then we recognize that this unfortunate breed suffers through no fault of its own so, as Tech men, we do the right thing.

Finally got around to watching the tv broadcast. My thoughts:

- just a few plays here or there…. Two close bobble interceptions, two out of bounds catches, the hold in the red zone at end of 2nd quarter as we were driving… so close.

- Dawgs whining about the refs are full of it

- announcers slobbering over Faulkner (is a good thing!). Overall I didn’t think they were nearly as bad as some on this board indicated. They said some good things about GT.

- UGA is a graveyard for failed coaches… Bobo and Muschamp LOL

- We punched them in the mouth and should be proud of the effort. The trajectory of this program is positive. I renewed my season tickets this week and plan on attending the bowl. Put your money where your mouth is (even if you don’t fancy NYC in December :P)

The future is bright.

To me, the turning point in the game was the called back bounce pick. Had that stood, the game totally changes as ugag got the ball back and scored immediately. They know in their hearts we stood toe to toe with them.

Watched a Saban interview on the SEC Network and he said Bama used some of the running plays that Georgia Tech had success with against UGA. I love it when Tech can help contribute to UGA’s downfall.
Oh yeah they did. Specifically the fake pitch QB keeper. I saw that a few times. It was a thing of beauty.

Back