To HELL with the dwags: Post-game Ramblings.

Saw Calvin was at the game again today and he seems to be reintegrating with the team again. Any chance he gets put on staff next year?
Key mentioned this week that Calvin asked to attend practice and he had some pointers for a couple of the receivers on the side. Glad he’s getting involved. Would be cool if it were in a more official capacity

I'm absolutely proud of our boys. We had our chances but we hung in with them for the most part. The future is bright.

IMG_6950.png
IMG_6950.png

Those of you blaming the DC are delusional. Didn’t you learn anything from CPJ’s years. RECRUITING is the only thing that will solve the D’s problems.
Look at the size our DTs and explain to me why we have the worst run defense in the country. Horrible position coaching and a DC who lasted one year at Tennessee. We're closer than we are far. Turnover the staff, bring in some portal guys that are sitting behind draft projected players at factories and lower level stars, coach up the guys we have.

We lack speed at the second level, the 4-2 puts us at a size disadvantage, and we SUCK at run fits. 2/3 are addressable immediately, the other requires transfers to be fixed next year.

Those of you blaming the DC are delusional. Didn’t you learn anything from CPJ’s years. RECRUITING is the only thing that will solve the D’s problems.
Ten. I repeat TEN 4* players on D. Have to develop them and put them in a position to succeed.

Some will argue the score was only close because of the deflected int in the 4th. Nope. Look at those lines. 31-23 adequately reflects how much we’ve closed the gap. Seriously, if we can keep the O in tact (coaches, no transfers), and get a solid D staff, we have a legitimate shot at 9 wins next year and a battle with uga.

Two seasons ago we closed out with a combined 100-0 loss to ND-UGA. We were in this game for 58 minutes tonight against the two-time national champs (THWG). I wanted to win the game, and thought we could. That’s a long ways away from where my mindset was at the end of 2021.

Go Jackets! THWG

With today’s 2-2 split the ACC took 6 of 10 from the SEC this season. Tell me which media talking heads will suggest the ACC may be on par with the SEC this season. I hate the media bias toward the SEC and Big 10. There is nothing that justifies this. 6-6 Georgia Tech is as good as anyone Georgia played this year.

Back