To HELL with the dwags: Post-game Ramblings.

Hopefully this plus a bowl win gets some more butts in BDS next year - attendance was shameful this year.

Planning to fly in for homecoming after a five year hiatus. Wish it could be more. The team deserves it.

We needed to play a perfect game and didn't. If we get to decent on defense, the offense wouldn't have to be perfect. I'm more upset about the 3rd down conversions allowed than the ones missed. We're a 9 win team with a 50th ranked defense.
Agreed regarding the 3rd and long conversions the D continually allows. Many of those they look confused and out of position on, and Game 12 we ought to know how to line up.

Ok this might come off wrong - I've had more than my share of elixer this evening.

But, when is the last time you didn't feel like an idiot for thinking we had a chance to win this game?

Ok this might come off wrong - I've had more than my share of elixer this evening.

But, when is the last time you didn't feel like an idiot for thinking we had a chance to win this game?
I don’t remember the last time I thought we’d win

We played to our talent level tonight. We still need improvement, more in some areas than others but if we continue to play with top focus and commitment ,that's all you can ask of the players. The rest of it is for the coaches to increase the talent. I'm not happy about a loss but am pleased with the effort. To hell with georgia!

Agreed regarding the 3rd and long conversions the D continually allows. Many of those they look confused and out of position on, and Game 12 we ought to know how to line up.
I'm proud how hard Tech fought tonight against a UGAG team that hasn't lost a regular season game since 2020. The Jackets actually had a chance to win. Coming into the game, I didn't think that was possible. Coach Key's team showed everyone what they are capable of doing, even with a struggling defense (that's improving).

Hopefully, Tech can win their upcoming bowl game. A bowl victory would really help us going into next season! The game tonight should give our players confidence in playing well against whoever is our opponent in the bowl.

GO JACKETS! To HELL with georgia!

The only thing I didn't agree with was the onside kick, but I understand why we did it. Overall, probably the most complete game I've seen our guys play.

Honestly I didn't think our guys had a chance in hell against the gaggers, but they fought their asses off the entire 60 minutes. For that I salute them. Great job.

Godamned announcers were pricks. Had to throw in the comment about the UGA fans at BDS. What a pair of cocksuckers. öööö them.

Amen! As if we don't already know those inbreds take up 80% of BDS every other year. They said it more than once too. We need more tshirt fans. They aren't inferior to us alumni and we need to stop acting like they are.

Way better than I expected, but I'm too tired of being in a position to celebrate losses. The only solution I can think of for now is to drink more.

Back