Tobias Oliver

Iirc, Dantzler wasn't a starter at Clemson until our game due to an injury to the starter.
giphy.gif

Wow. TO has almost as many carries and more yards than TQM.

What I don't get: TO is so effective because he holds to the ball more resulting in fewer turnovers (partially because he seems more hesitant to pitch and partially because he gets way more QB follow plays) while still getting big yards on QB carries. Why does this work for him and not TQM? Should we just dial up follows for TQM?

I don't see anything different between TO and TQM's running abilities. Maybe TO just has better vision and finds holes?
Or maybe the play of the other 10 players and the 11 on the other side of the ball has a significant impact, too?

Don't have fumble stats but I'm confident giving TO the ball moving forward until he proves he can't move the offense. Nothing here suggest he'll be less effective then TM.

upload_2018-10-30_9-48-50.png

What % of rushing yards gained have come from the QB position? This year has to be some kind of record.

What % of rushing yards gained have come from the QB position? This year has to be some kind of record.

The QBs account for 49% of all rushing attempts and 44% of the rushing yards. Didn't look at previous years but that does seem like a lot.

upload_2018-10-30_12-5-39.png

Back