Tony Elliott: I haven’t had any contact with GT

I think the issue is that no one is calling him unless they are doing it in some triple secret way

Who knows? Sometimes things do actually happen without a lot of info leaking ahead of time. Wasn't that basically what happened when we hired Pastner? I think reports starting coming out like the night before we hired him and his name wasn't even really mentioned before then.

Our people are talking to his people but we have not talked to him so nobody has talked to anybody but they know that we know that he knows.

Our people are talking to his people but we have not talked to him so nobody has talked to anybody but they know that we know that he knows.

tumblr_o19mtzQwZ41rxmai6o4_400.gif

Who knows? Sometimes things do actually happen without a lot of info leaking ahead of time. Wasn't that basically what happened when we hired Pastner? I think reports starting coming out like the night before we hired him and his name wasn't even really mentioned before then.

Anything is possible! I’m still hoping for Elliott, but who knows what will happen.

article mentions NYC being a place where they might do a lot of interviews because there is no shortage of hotels and there is anonymity.
I think the issue is that no one is calling him unless they are doing it in some triple secret way
Who do you expect them to tell so that you can know it?

Elliott Watch Update:

TE is in Arkansas for the Broyles Award ceremony

Did you see in the cheesesteak video that Geoff Collins had three – count 'em, three – Broyles Award Nominee placques on the shelf in his office.

Back