Transfer

If true it's a big addition. We needed some quality Guard depth with Uzzi leaving after '12 and Jackson leaving after '13. Also ironic that we would get O'Reilly from Auburn after Allen flipped to them at the last second in the '12 class. I'd say we got the better of that trade. O'Reilly was a Super 11 pick that year (AJCs 11 best GA football players) and #169 overall on 247sports. If he can still move around at 6'3" 325 then he could be a bulldozer for our run game.

He'll be a pretty big obstacle for opposing knees.

:sarcasm:

decent thread on tigerdroppings
http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/...n-Thomas-OReilly-transferring-to-Ga-Tech.aspx

one really funny comment:

5560574719_8954527f3e.jpg

Has he scheduled the surgery to remove his jersey yet or will he just put the GA Tech one on over it?

:lol:

I'm shocked. We got a transfer from Auburn? Why aren't more people shocked by this. You know what this means don't you? It means we accept transfer credit from Auburn. Wow, shocked!

otoh, maybe we traded Will Adams for him.

well, we were one of his finalists. so when he didnt really play much there it seems kinda natural, also he is from Atlanta

What the hell are we going to do with a 325 lb OL? Everybody knows PJ likes smaller linemen.

:sarcasm:
WR... He already has as many career receptions as the rest of the returning group combined...

he'll probably use his year off of eligibility getting his weight down, or mooching us for a sweet degree...unclear which as of right now. I for one wish him the best at his quest to dominate for the Jackets.

he'll probably use his year off of eligibility getting his weight down, or mooching us for a sweet degree...unclear which as of right now. I for one wish him the best at his quest to dominate for the Jackets.

This is CPJ we are talking about. He will be told to lose 20-30lbs

He's got red hair. Bout time we got somebody with a short temper on the OL.

Probably a dumb question....

But in the AJC comment sections someone posted: "Another bigtime recruit from the same class….a dlineman….also wants to xfer back home to GT, but his current HC won’t allow it."

Truth or trolling?

But in the AJC comment sections someone posted: "Another bigtime recruit from the same class….a dlineman….also wants to xfer back home to GT, but his current HC won’t allow it."

Truth or trolling?

nm, but probably trolling.

Truth or trolling?

Word on the skreet is Tuitt.

Word on the skreet is Tuitt.

I figure that's who they were alluding to. But that wouldn't mean it's not an outright troll.

ND just lost one DE to a transfer, so it'd seem that he'd be inline for a lot of playtime.

I figure that's who they were alluding to. But that wouldn't mean it's not an outright troll.

I think it's more "The Dude" like stuff going on. Somebody says it, somebody else really beleives him, le etc. I don't have any expectation whatsoever of ever seeing Tuitt on the flatts unless we plan to beat ND sometime in the next 4 years.

Rivals mentioned that a while back. Brian Kelly has been blocking a bunch of recruits from transferring. He wouldn't let Lynch go to UF, FSU or Miami which forced him to USF. He blocked Tuitt from GT (and others I imagine). He wanted to be at GT to begin with and now he wanted back. Sucks

Rivals mentioned that a while back. Brian Kelly has been blocking a bunch of recruits from transferring. He wouldn't let Lynch go to UF, FSU or Miami which forced him to USF. He blocked Tuitt from GT (and others I imagine). He wanted to be at GT to begin with and now he wanted back. Sucks

I have zero doubts that Kelly is a huge douche whether this rumor is true or not.

Back