Transfer

How the Fak did this turn into a Tuitt convo....can't we talk about some other complete BS?

I thought Tuitt had good grades coming out of HS. Couldn't he get Hope for a year while he is waiting onND to show some class?

To me, it makes no sense for the NCAA to allow a coach to prevent or have any say whatsoever in whether or where a student athlete can transfer to. Why can't the athlete do whatever he/she wants? Why should the S/A be penalized for having a jerk for a head coach? I mean, having a jerk for a head coach is one of the reasons S/As transfer in the first place - so he's stuck with a jerk if he stays or he has to lose two years of his life if he leaves.

That's like saying your psycho girlfriend gets to decide who you can date and how long you have to wait before dating your next psycho girlfriend. Oh, and you have to wait longer if the next girl you want to date is really hot.

Sometimes, I think the NCAA is full of it. No, make that all the time.

The NCAA should force coaches to sit out a year between switching schools. Unless that coach wants to go to a school in the same conference, or a rival, or a school on the future schedule, or doesn't get approval from the current team. In those cases, the coach should have to sit out two years.

The NCAA should force coaches to sit out a year between switching schools. Unless that coach wants to go to a school in the same conference, or a rival, or a school on the future schedule, or doesn't get approval from the current team. In those cases, the coach should have to sit out two years.

I hope that banks don't adopt that rule when I want to change employers.

Would love to see that!

Back