Travis Custis

So I just assume Eugene Fuller doesn't want to play football in college? Because he's all over the field for Lovejoy's defense and I don't see anything about him anywhere.
he wants to but no one (big schools)seems to have interest him.

From the Norcross staff:
Reggie Stancil was a big time QB at Colquitt County.
And props to Reggie Cockerm! Big day for him, since he played at Valdosta State, too. Great guy.

FYI, Custis is now a 4 star over on Scout.

CPJ sucks at evaluating talent.

Seriously, the staff needs credit on this one. This was our first commit of 2012 and I don't think he had many offers at the time.

Seriously, the staff needs credit on this one. This was our first commit of 2012 and I don't think he had many offers at the time.

Say that when he signs on the dotted line...

You can give him props for the evaluating talent part of the equation even if he doesn't sign the dotted line. Of course you still have to see whether the guy pans out in college first.

You can give him props for the evaluating talent part of the equation even if he doesn't sign the dotted line. Of course you still have to see whether the guy pans out in college first.

Why would I wanna do that? :wink:

Evaluating talent has never been PJ's problem. Remember Tre Jackson and Trey Flowers? Both were totally unheralded when we got their initial commitments, and neither received much fanfare from our fanbase. They switched to FSU and Arkansas, respectively, and now both are dominating. Stephon Tuitt was obviously highly thought of, but some people consider him the best defensive player in the country now.

Can you imagine how different our defense would be with Tuitt and Flowers? If we can just start holding on to these early commitments, our talent level will be completely different.

Evaluating talent has never been PJ's problem. Remember Tre Jackson and Trey Flowers? Both were totally unheralded when we got their initial commitments, and neither received much fanfare from our fanbase. They switched to FSU and Arkansas, respectively, and now both are dominating. Stephon Tuitt was obviously highly thought of, but some people consider him the best defensive player in the country now.

Can you imagine how different our defense would be with Tuitt and Flowers? If we can just start holding on to these early commitments, our talent level will be completely different.

We need to hire some consultants from the Cheetah to assist in "closing the deal" with the recruits.

Yeah....going to have to agree 100% with this post.

CPJ HAS GOT TO CLOSE THE DEAL.

Everytime this thread gets bumped Im afraid to open it thinking someone found out he changed his commitment

Back