Travis Custis

gtbuzz2011

Dodd-Like
TC had 292 yards on 28 carries for 5 TDs tonight in the semifinals. Lovejoy beat N Cobb 63-42.

That's crazy. Gonna like having this kid on the flats.

3-star POS. won't get us where we need to be. Mckayla Maroney your thoughts?

mini-logo.jpg

Wonder how much of our $1million plus recruiting budget we spent on him.

If he pans out, one of our QB's pan out and some guys on the DL pan out, we might be on to something.

Don't get to excited yet. Wisconsin was on Custis, but since Beilema took the Arkansas job, I expect Custis to make a visit to Arkansas. If he was listening to Wisconsin, he'll most likely be swept away by Arkansas. Hope not, but I doubt Pawl will fight to keep him committed. He never does.

Don't get to excited yet. Wisconsin was on Custis, but since Beilema took the Arkansas job, I expect Custis to make a visit to Arkansas. If he was listening to Wisconsin, he'll most likely be swept away by Arkansas. Hope not, but I doubt Pawl will fight to keep him committed. He never does.

FWIW, both Custis and Ramos were wearing GT towels during the game.

Custis wants to be close to home anyways which us why GT always has the advantage over Wisconsin.

I doubt you the the extent to which Pawl fights to keep recruits.

I guess this explains why we haven't had a single player sign a LOI in the past 4 recruiting classes.

I guess this explains why we haven't had a single player sign a LOI in the past 4 recruiting classes.

He's probably referring to the fact that 4 or 5 of our commits defect every January. Maybe this Jan. will be different, but if history tells us anything, it prob wont

Back