Tucker Gleason Leaving

OptionsJacket

BpBuSp
What about the full scholy? What about the education? What about the GT diploma? What about the fact that Georgia Tech Grads top income compared to all other public colleges? What % of all college football QBs actually make a living in the NFL? Hint: If you can’t get playing time on our current depth chart your chances of collecting 7 figures in The NFL is probably less than 1/10,000. Wonder who is telling him differently.... Mistake. But best of luck to him.
His dad...who went to Mass Tech.

Great job, bud. Your son is gonna go from graduating GT to graduating Toledo.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
His dad...who went to Mass Tech.

Great job, bud. Your son is gonna go from graduating GT to graduating Toledo.
He may have been encouraged to leave, for all we know. Some posters on here said his senior season wasn't so good in HS.

That said, I hope it does well at Toledo.

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
Further proof that Paterdude sucks. Supposedly Gleason was the perfect fit for his offense.

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
What makes you say that?

Both were dual-threat QBs in high school.
Gleason had ~90 rushing attempts his senior year. I know his team sucked, but his rush attempts were way down. Seems like he was trying to develop more pocket presence or whatever.

05GTCorndog

Staff member
Wut? He went from 122 carries in 13 games to 90 carries in 10 games.

Just take the L on this one, bruh.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
Any word on where he’s going? I like to think that carries some weight on ability.

Edit - I just saw where it’s Toledo.

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
Toledo seems like a big step down and a long way from Tampa. Of course there are 10 uncommited four star QB's in the portal now.

Ramblin' Dan

Unabashedly Old School
His HS coach is now the Co-OC and QB coach at Toledo.
Whether it was that or he was "not encouraged" to stay, neither is a good reason (IMO anyway) not to gut it out (in the event of injury) and receive a world-class education in the process.

And his dad is an MIT alum? Where the f*** is his guidance :dunno:?

THWG!

-Duke -

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
Wut? He went from 122 carries in 13 games to 90 carries in 10 games.

Just take the L on this one, bruh.
I’ll take the L on not seeing the different number of games. But not on Sims and Gleason being different types of QB that goes beyond melanistic differences.

OptionsJacket

BpBuSp
Gleason had ~90 rushing attempts his senior year. I know his team sucked, but his rush attempts were way down. Seems like he was trying to develop more pocket presence or whatever.
His high school lost their coach to...Toledo. He's going to his high school coach. He wasn't encouraged to leave. He's pissed off that he didn't play and couldn't beat out someone with a noodle arm for whatever reason. And now, he gets a Toledo degree instead of Tech degree. Good thing Bank of Dad exists for him.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
His high school lost their coach to...Toledo. He's going to his high school coach. He wasn't encouraged to leave. He's pissed off that he didn't play and couldn't beat out someone with a noodle arm for whatever reason. And now, he gets a Toledo degree instead of Tech degree. Good thing Bank of Dad exists for him.
Noodle arm? Have you even watched our games?

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
This is a little over the top. Tucker hasn’t done anything to warrant this type of reaction. He’s been a class act and is just leaving for another opportunity.