Typical Atlanta Media

Don’t let your bias color your perspective. They absolutely would have been. I doubt they would have won any because Richt, but they would have had at least two, if not three, teams in the CFP.

They were SEÇ champs in 2002 and 2005, their 2 best years and they were 13-1 and 10-3 in those seasons. Playoffs? Yes, possibly once. He said a few national title games. If uga was good enough during Richt to make a national title game they would have made it to the national title game. It's not my bias, it's logic.

Get over it it was not on Faux News

hahahahahahahaha

proof again how ööööty the media is

A ööööing leftist is going to whine about Fox News and Fox News only because it is the only outlet they can whine about. If I want to cite an example of leftist medi you have no earthly idea which one I will mention because all the rest of them suck.

Your ideas are such absolute öööö that you cannot handle any media not toeing the line.

hahahahahahahaha

proof again how ööööty the media is

A ööööing leftist is going to whine about Fox News and Fox News only because it is the only outlet they can whine about. If I want to cite an example of leftist medi you have no earthly idea which one I will mention because all the rest of them suck.

Your ideas are such absolute öööö that you cannot handle any media not toeing the line.
Jesus H, someone must have missed their rabies shot. Touched a nerve, eh?

They were SEÇ champs in 2002 and 2005, their 2 best years and they were 13-1 and 10-3 in those seasons. Playoffs? Yes, possibly once. He said a few national title games. If uga was good enough during Richt to make a national title game they would have made it to the national title game. It's not my bias, it's logic.

2002 for sure. 2007 and 2012 very likely. 2005 was an odd year so probably. I mean four-team playoff.

But I’m glad they weren’t in it.

Wasn't sure where to put this, but I guess this is as good a place as any. This is regarding local Augusta media over the course of the last few weeks. I am sure that I am just being a whiny little bitch, but figure I'd share...

Regarding Brian Kemp's inauguration which took place at McCamish Pavilion, local news covering it mentioned on morning and evening news that it took place at Tech but stated that "it was weird because he is such a huge UGAg fan". Other reports on local am radio didn't mention Tech at all but instead said it took place in "a stadium in Atlanta". Had it been in the cesspool, you can bet they would have mentioned specifically where without stupid comments.

Fast forward to the completion of the NFL Conf Champ games. This morning they were covering the "home" connections. Naturally they mention Gurley and Michel since they are Dwags. Mentioned Sean McVay attending Marist. No mention of Shaq Mason. I realize he's a guard and not a featured RB or a HC, but just wonder if they even looked. It's not as if he's not a valued player on the Pats team, and I am sure Michel is thankful to have him.

/RANT

Back