UGA -34

I wouldn’t be surprised if the line is somewhere around -42 or -49 by the end of this week

Lines don't move that much, at least not without major developments. Basically 1/3 of our team would have to be ruled out with Covid for it to move more than a few points.

Actually, come to think of it, us having to forfeit due to rampant asymptomatic Covid is probably the second best possible outcome this weekend. UGA having to forfeit would be the best.

The line is what it is only because it's a rivalry game with a history of being closer than it should sometimes.

The problem for us and those sack lickers up the road is that if they don't beat us at least as bad as ND did and they lose the sec championship game, they face getting jumped in the polls by other 1 loss teams.

I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the beatdown of the century. I sure as hell am not putting any money on this game and that's coming from someone with a minor gambling problem.

Lines don't move that much, at least not without major developments. Basically 1/3 of our team would have to be ruled out with Covid for it to move more than a few points.

Actually, come to think of it, us having to forfeit due to rampant asymptomatic Covid is probably the second best possible outcome this weekend. UGA having to forfeit would be the best.
So would a forfeit count as winning the under?

They don’t care about the Notre Dame score or any score for that matter. They are a defensive team. Unless they get their doors blown off in the SECCG, they are in. The game is much more important to Bama. Dwags will play their starters for a half and that’s it. The spread comes down to our starters vs their second and third string in the 2nd half.

They beat us 52-7 two years ago. Have they gotten better since then? Have we gotten worse since then? I think I know how the score will be.

The line is what it is only because it's a rivalry game with a history of being closer than it should sometimes.

The problem for us and those sack lickers up the road is that if they don't beat us at least as bad as ND did and they lose the sec championship game, they face getting jumped in the polls by other 1 loss teams.

I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the beatdown of the century. I sure as hell am not putting any money on this game and that's coming from someone with a minor gambling problem.
After the SEC championship they will be a two loss team.

That game could literally be 100 to 0 if UGA wanted it to be. Look for our players to show up lethargic and quit within the first quarter. This coaching staff commands none of their respect. Our players seem to be tired of playing for them.

Now this I don’t buy. The only consistent positive under the CGC regime has been our players continuing to claw throughout games regardless of the score. He deserves credit for that.

It’s the having to watch them claw back from 2-3 scores down every game that causes concern.

Now this I don’t buy. The only consistent positive under the CGC regime has been our players continuing to claw throughout games regardless of the score. He deserves credit for that.

It’s the having to watch them claw back from 2-3 scores down every game that causes concern.
You’re kidding, right?

I will agree to that to a point. However, when the pick was thrown to ND, you could see a big difference in the posture of our team at that moment. No, after that one play, our team, for all intents and purposes, lost all hope. That's the point where CGC needed the time out and get the whole team together. Didn't happen.

Back