UGA -34

I wonder if there is a score that would force Todd’s hand?
I don't think 223-0 (which I do not consider impossible if UGA played their starters for 60 minutes) would change anything. He made this bed and now we just have to lie in it. There is literally nothing that he or anyone else can do about it now.

I don't think 223-0 (which I do not consider impossible if UGA played their starters for 60 minutes) would change anything. He made this bed and now we just have to lie in it. There is literally nothing that he or anyone else can do about it now.
32 TD's?

On this rivalry weekend we are the biggest underdogs in the nation while playing our rivals at home. Only game anywhere near this spread is Houston -32.5 against UCONN. Pitiful.
Auburn could likely lose to Bama by the same margin and no telling how Florida will do.

When’s the last time GT’s been shout out two games in a row? A new Collins records perhaps?

Last time we were shutout in consecutive games was 1957. A scoreless tie with Florida and the droughtbreaker 7-0 loss to UGAg (last home shutout before Collins 45-0 loss to VPI in '19). We were shutout 4 times that year (two 0-0 ties) on the way to a 4-4-2 finish.

Let's just try to keep dwag fans from getting free fries

Attachments

• PXL_20211123_164622948~2.jpg
    PXL_20211123_164622948~2.jpg
    974.1 KB · Views: 62

UGA’s offense is not that good. They are the 6th best offense we play.

From a dawg friend of mine:

I was talking to my friend about taking his family to the Tech game Saturday and asked him how his son reacts when Tech beats Georgia at Grant Field. My friend said, “No idea. He’s only 22.”

:mad:

Nothing i'd love more than a win,
but it's still a great day for GT if they fire the clown before midnight.

I was talking to my friend about taking his family to the Tech game Saturday and asked him how his son reacts when Tech beats Georgia at Grant Field. My friend said, “No idea. He’s only 22.”

Tell him to talk slowly and try to keep it on a third grade or below level for his watermelon headed tard spawn

32 year olds have only seen it once.

Looks like the line is at 35 now. It’s hard to fathom how bad we are that we’re the biggest underdogs in FBS in a rivalry game in our home stadium. It’s embarrassing, and it’s even worse to think that we could lose by 2x the spread.

JRjr

Looks like the line is at 35 now. It’s hard to fathom how bad we are that we’re the biggest underdogs in FBS in a rivalry game in our home stadium. It’s embarrassing, and it’s even worse to think that we could lose by 2x the spread.

JRjr
i think this plays out like an average FBS vs FCS game which means the only thing keeping it from being 70-0 will be UGA pulling starters early. but given their 2nd team is probably filled with 4 & 5 stars.. who knows.

i think this plays out like an average FBS vs FCS game which means the only thing keeping it from being 70-0 will be UGA pulling starters early. but given their 2nd team is probably filled with 4 & 5 stars.. who knows.
I don’t think GreatClips will show any mercy

If I was impartial I’d take the mutts and the over. Easy money. I just can’t make that first bet.

Back